• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Premium File Hosting Solution - Send large files easily + Unmetered Download!

wll6568

Looking for file hosting service? Want to send files to your friends? You have come to the right place. Momoshare runs as the premium file hosting solution for you to deliver files fast and easy to anyone around the world. Simply upload your file using the upload form below. Once uploaded, you will receive a download link and a removal link. Give your friends the download link and they can access the download 24/7 around the world. If you want to remove the file from our server, simply hit the removal link provided to you and your file will be removed. That's how easy it is.

Upload your file and share with others or send to your friends

Momoshare's Ultimate features:

Max file size: 100MB!
Unmetered download bandwidth!
Unmetered file life on site!
No timing restrictions!
24/7 Uptime Guarantee!
Private, secure file link!
Easy to use interface!

FAQ:

- What is the rules to upload files?

Files that are illegal, copyrighted, etc.

- Is there any timing restriction?

No, you can download as many files as you want in an hour.

- Why can't I see the download button?

Please check your web browser setting to enable Java Scripts on web page.

- How long does my file stay on the server?

Unmetered life length. However, if your files have no hits or barely have any hits in 30 days, we will have to remove it.

- Can I know how many hits I get for my files?

Due to privacy concern, we cannot do that. You would have to make sure your files have hits in order to stay long. You could however email the technical support to find out how many hits your particular file receives in private.

- Can I delete my files?

Yes. After you uploaded a file, you will receive a download link as well as a removal link. Simply keep a copy of the removal link somewhere and when you want to delete the file, just hit on the link and the file will be removed.

Momoshare - File Hosting Solution
http://www.momoshare.com

Last edited:
It looks good, kind of slow download speeds, but my main question to you is how do you fund this service? Out of your own money?

u have to wait for 15 seconds to download a file.. So there is a
15 secs timing restrictions!

and download speed is very slow.. i get 3-6 kbps in my collega 100mbit connection

Last edited:
Back