• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Premium free cpanel hosing/no ads/10gb space/20gb transfer - no server limits!

hostnit

PREMIUM FREE CPANEL HOSING/NO ADS/10GB SPACE/20GB TRANSFER - NO SERVER LIMITS!!

Disk quota 10GB
Monthly bandwidth 20GB
Max FTP Accounts 10
Max Email Accounts Unlimited
Max Email Lists Unlimited
Max Databases Unlimited
Max Sub Domains Unlimited
Max Parked Domains Unlimited
Max Addon Domains Unlimited

Use your own domain! We can host any domain issued by the ICANN. This includes domains registered with registrars such as Namecheap or Godaddy.

Easy to use control panel powered by cPanel

Easy to understand website statistics via Awstats and Webalizer!

POP3/IMAP/SMTP email support

Webmail programs including RoundCube, Horde, Squirrelmail, and AtMail Open.
Antispam measures including reverse domain lookup, addresss verification, use of RBLs and much more!
Spam Assassin with tweaked custom rulesets featuring a Spam Box Catchall!
Softaculous Premium - 222 Script Auto Installer with every account!

FORUM BASED SUPPORT FOR ANY QUESTIONS AND HELP

Full crontab support featuring advanced UNIX style and easy to use modes to control your cronjobs!
Parked and Addon Domains so you can host multiple websites on your account!

99.99%+ recorded network uptime

YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE HOSTED ON A PREMIUM SERVER/ WE ARE NOT PUTTING FREE CUSTOMERS ON A SLOW SERVER/ SERVER SPECS = 8 CORES AT 3.4 GHZ/16 GB RAM / ETC.

WANT TO FIND OUT MORE AND TO SIGN UP?

HOW TO SIGN UP?

Go here :

https://hostnit.com/forum/showthrea...ce-20gb-transfer-no-server-limits!!&p=2#post2

Last edited:
I read the post here and joined his forum to get free hosting so I thought. I was asked do I have any samples of my sites, no because my sites are offline..:eek3: After several posts there and this one here my hosting account was denied. I didn't see any requirements in your post offering Free Hosting but apparently there are on your end. Maybe update your post so people don't waste their time joining expecting to get free hosting and just getting the run-around. Most hosting companies that offer free hosting don't have people jump through hoops to get it. As long as I agreed to your TOS which I did what else could be needed?:rolleyes2 You ask too many questions since you're new to the hosting business and registered on 6-8-2012. My question to you is how can you afford it?rotflmao

Back