• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Privacy Policy Tips?

rhianna

Hi,

I affiliate with a number of merchants/companies by using a third party accounting/marketing/affiliate enabling firm.

I just received a notice telling me that I should have a privacy policy on my site.

Has anyone created one of these? I'm not sure what to say.
I personally do not use cookies. The only tracker I use is the eXTReMe Tracker http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking/

I was told:
"You must conspicuously post Your privacy policy on Your Web site and otherwise make it available to all Visitors. Your privacy policy must comply with all laws and regulations regarding the privacy of Visitor information, be commercially reasonable, and fully and accurately disclose Your collection and use of Visitor information. You must fully and accurately disclose Your use of third party technology, including tracking technology, use of cookies and options for discontinuing use of such cookies."

Does anyone have any ideas on how to create a privacy policy? Are there any "boiler plate websites" that will help create one for me? Thanks!
:confused:

YOu can pull a venom-hosting and take one from another site.

Don't even bother changing the names, no one will notice ;0

Back