• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problem with the sign in the http://www.xug.net

Originally posted by NerdCities
*giggles*
1. Yeah, we're slow at updated the number of accounts left
2. You get in or you don't, one try, you can't sign up twice
3. If you can't figure out the signup form, I'm sorry but we don't want to host you then.
4. Minority Report was a fine movie :)

Cheers.
i told him from the start,you either get accepted or you dont!
btw check ya pms!,i pm`ed you about u needhelp etc,i have a static ip ;)

Huh...I tried signing up a few days ago, but I don't recall it asking for a current site? And now I can't get to the sign up form to check, because my IP has created an account already...but I never got an email saying that. Oh well...

Arrgh...I had a Xug.net account, but I just didn't confirm it. :(

Anyway, since you've now blocked my IP address (thanks to taojz), am I still allowed to request an account through e-mail (I might want it sometime)? :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Arrgh...I had a Xug.net account, but I just didn't confirm it. :(

Anyway, since you've now blocked my IP address (thanks to taojz), am I still allowed to request an account through e-mail (I might want it sometime)? :)
If your ip has been blocked then I'm guessing you would not be able to visit your site even if an account was created.

Originally posted by cheatpark

If your ip has been blocked then I'm guessing you would not be able to visit your site even if an account was created.

No, no...he blocked the IP from signing up. I can still access the Xug.net main site perfectly.

OK whats this mean?

I sign up the first time, and I get sent an email 2 days later, I go to te link you provided and I get

Unable to find login txdc for confirmation.
Maybe it's already confirmed.

So I go back to the signup page and signup again, says that the usernames been stored into the DB, email sent, blah blah. So I refresh the first confirmation I was given witgh the first signup and apparently an emails going to be sent to the Admins....

Im confused....:confused2 should I start looking for another host or wait...?

It's not your IP that it checks... seriously...

I tried signing up and got an invalid confirmation. F***ed up.. e-mailed support and got an error that the addy can't accept e-mail...

I really want an account, but.. I don't really know what's happened...

Originally posted by conkermaniac

No, no...he blocked the IP from signing up. I can still access the Xug.net main site perfectly.
Not your IP... change your IP and you still can't...

I know what it is, but probably shoulden't say...

ya really dont understand the signup criteria for a account, why some accepted and others arent. i signup but no responce. is it like a lottery or by liking a name. or by russian roulette,lol

We don't allow proxies and will terminate accounts using such to signup or login.

Further more, we reserve the right to accept whomever we please. If you aren't accepted, find another host.

Cheers.

I tried to sign up, but when I clicked to submit my information, it took me to a blank page twice. So I'm not sure whether my information was sent or confirmed. :confused:

I Tryed signign up... They said on the forumjs the guy was away and couldnt validate them....
When i signed up it did NOT Say ' do u have a current site'

im thinking they dont even accept new members anymore.

Back