• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problem

Flaunt

I'm currently in the middle of selling my site to someone else. The problem is the buyer trusts only paypal and is using a credit card to fund the transfer. This would require at least either a Premier or a Business account and I have neither. My country is not on the paypal list.

I was going to sign up using another country for an Unverified Premier Account but google turned something really painful. Funds that will be sent to an Unverified premier will basically be useless until I can verify and I can never verify.

At this juncture, I'm pretty sure the sale won't go through. I asked if the transfer could be funded from a bank account but she prefers the credit card. The only alternative I can think of right now is asking someone to accept for me. I don't know anyone though.

If you have any suggestions on how to go about this, feel free. I might be overlooking something.

I suggest you only try selling to someone who can accept your payment methods :)

Try asking you local organised crime cheiftan......he surely transfers money securely all the time..........

BTW.....since you can't do this transaction legit......and I promise I wont tell anyone.......but are you Osama Bin Ladin?

Try asking you local organised crime cheiftan......he surely transfers money securely all the time..........

BTW.....since you can't do this transaction legit......and I promise I wont tell anyone.......but are you Osama Bin Ladin?
That was stupid.

Back