• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Proffessional looking webhosting design for sale!

Relyc

Hey everyone, Nine-One is selling this high quality design. As you can see once you view it, it was originally for another company, however they opted out as the site neared completion.

Everything is completely customizable, or in the case of the flash, removable (a friend suggested the design may look better without the flash, but it was there because GITS wanted it there).

http://uc.nine-one.net/gits/gits.html

I'll start bidding for this design at $100.

To place a bid, either email me (preferred) at relyc@nine-one.net or PM me. Once I receive your message, I'll reply with a confirmation email, and if the bid changes I'll send you a notice. This is all done manually, so it may take some time for the confirmation email to reach you.

This would go a little off topic, but if you have some comments, please let me know. I'd like to get some feedback on the design as well.

Thanks for your time,
-Relyc

Back