• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prohosting or Netfirms?

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
I have been using prohosting, and I am almost done with my site there, but since they don't have sendmail, I made an ikonboard at netfirms. I don't know if I should keep my site at prohosting, and my board at netfirms, or just move it all to netfirms

Reasons to Move to Netfirms:
-Sendmail
-Same site as Forum
-Shorter url

Reasons to Stay at Prohosting
-Realiable
-Good Customer Support
-More Control over ads
-More space

Anybody who has had a site with netfirms or prohosting want to add anything to that?

I had a site once with Netfirms, and for 3 months my site was only down once or twice. That was a while ago though...

I would advise moving to netfirms. If you need more space, you can always get another account.

Well, it looks like they deleted my netfirms account, or they are down, cause none of my stuff is there. My FTP doesn't work, and I can't even log into my account on their site. All I had on there was an ikonboard... I am waiting on a responce from their support team.

Both are very fast and reliable. Netfirms have a 1000MB bandwidth limit, so I'll go with prohosting.

Back