• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prosoft Studio Acquires HostMyCrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyntheticChaos

hostmycrap-logo.png

I thought I would post this here as it may apply to some members of this forum. I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, I thought this would be the best section to post it.

For more information please visit the link below:
http://www.prosoftstudio.com/hostmycrap-acquisition.php

Prosoft Studio Acquires HostMyCrap

As of Wednesday August 13th, 2008 10:57pm PDT

Prosoft Studio is happy to announce that HostMyCrap has now joined our family. As of Thursday August 14th, 2008 at 12:00am Prosoft Studio will officially acquire HostMyCrap and all its clients. After a long talk with Nick (former HostMyCrap owner), we have come to this result. Nick will be releasing HostMyCrap for personal matters; however he will continue to be on the staff. We assure all current HostMyCrap users that your service will not change and the quality will be only better, it is the Prosoft Studio promise.

As you can see, we have now released the new HostMyCrap logo. We have high hopes for HostMyCrap’s future. There will be some changes being made though. We will be introducing a new website to go with the new logo. We may change some aspects of the services offered in the upcoming future. All current users will not be affected by these changes and your current service will not be interrupted. HostMyCrap is already hosted on our new server that all Prosoft Studio customers have been transferred to.

We plan on keeping all of the original staff at HostMyCrap if they wish to continue their volunteer positions. If it is needed, we may bring in some additional staff to get things started. The new website will not be available for a while along with the new plans and services. We will be leaving all things as they are for a while until all plans are finalized.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this acquisition, please feel free to contact me. I am more than happy to answer anything you may have on your mind.

Thank you,
Brandon Enriquez
President/CEO
brandon.e@prosoftstudio.com

Prosoft Studio
"Bringing Satisfaction To The Web"
www.prosoftstudio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back