• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Provider Croaked, Need New Space for Blog...

Bongolation

Preferably from someone who has their act more together! :shame:

I just need the usual for a personal blog -- but from someone who isn't going to pull the plug after a few months with no closing date posted, has a site that actually works and doesn't spam me.

Anything else is more or less negotiable.

I could throw your blog on my personal server in Germany. I got that server since 2008 and there are just 17 low traffic websites on it.

How much diskspace and bandwidth do you need? Do you use wordpress? Or what?

I could throw your blog on my personal server in Germany.
That sounds good.

How much diskspace and bandwidth do you need? Do you use wordpress? Or what?
Yes, I should have said -- it was a Wordpress blog, so I just need the usual administrative features and resources to run that. It was text-heavy and virtually all of my graphics (there weren't many) were hotlinked, so I don't need immense diskspace. It was a new site, so I was only getting about thirty hits a day plus about that much from the search engines and spammer attempts (which I had well-blocked). I expect the bandwidth use to increase, but I don't actually know how much.

Oh, and I do need a subdomain or a workaround: mysite.you.de or whatever. I think there are redirects that will work for that, but I haven't used them.

Can't you use a .tk or .co.cc domain or what ever?
My main website domain is like 20 letters long, lol.

I am willing to give you 20gb diskspace and 300gb montly bandwidth.

Can't you use a .tk or .co.cc domain or what ever?
I'm sure I can; I just haven't done it before.
I am willing to give you 20gb diskspace and 300gb montly bandwidth.

Great! More than I need at this point, but who knows about the future? :wink2:

Please PM me with the details I need to start work on setting it up.

Thanks!

PM sent, awaiting your answer.

I make weekly backups to a remote server, but its still wiselly to make your own backups as well.

Last edited:
Bit late from the looks of it, since Sander seems to have this already. Figured I'd drop my offer anyway just in case.

SeraphimLabs Free
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

Been with this steady for just over 3 years now.

Also when you sign up, make sure to let me know in some way so that I can pick yours out of the pile of bot applications I end up with every day.

If the request is still up, I can give you a little help.

Free Hosting Upon special request
10 Subdomain
5 MySQL Database
500GB/month bandwidth
10GB storage
CPanel
No ads, no post-to-host

Everything is negotiable. :talk:

Regards,
LegitWebHost Ltd.

Back