• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

proxy hosting

pdrucker

I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to allow me to host a proxy site on their server. In return, you would be allowed to have any number of 468x60 banners on the home page. I own a TLD (.com) that I would like to use for the site. I offer this as more of a charity site, so I dont intend to make any money off of this. It is just a simple site where a user can enter a url and view it when they are at work or school.

Thanks!

CaMeL said:
Proxies don't work on cpanel hosts. Just remeber that.

Edit: Im pretty sure http://www.myincognito.com/ works.
Proxies don't work on cPanel hosts? What on earth are you talking about? They are no different from other scripts. Of course proxies work on cPanel hosts, as long as they have either PHP and/or CGI installed. It just depends on what script you use.

I'm not quite sure of the amount of visitors. I previously had one that got way too popular, but now im looking for a new one for just like my friends and other people in my school to use. it should definitely be under 100 uniques per day.

Back