• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Publishers Wanted! Google adsense type ads! we pay up to 80%!! much more than google

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBites

AdBites Media Located at www.adbites.com Is currently open to new publishers.

We pay more than google adsense, have all the differtent types of ad codes for different styles of display boxes and our codes are fully customazible in respect to ad color size and such

and our code is more advanced in as much as you can actually pick the higher paying keywords and place them in the code itself , such as merchant account, or SSL, or Personals and you will only pull ads for those related ads

We pay up to 80% not 70 like adsense

and we accept many many more types of websites than adsense does

so If you want to make your website, Blog, or messageboard more profitabe the signup today FREE at

http://www.adbites.com

Also we pay by company check or direct bank wire transfer!
International Publishers welcome!

Thank you
Kara Williams
AdBites Media Support

Last edited:
Some of your page links don't work, not very professional or trustworthy from that alone.

Not a strike out at you but a pointer to one of the first things I noticed on looking at the site - 'About Us' link.

Thank You for pointing that out our tech has made the proper adjustment now. We recently went through a redesign and the link was pointing to an htm file instead of an html file...someone in the design dept left off the "L"
once again thank you for pointing this out :)

Thank You
Lisa Jani
AdBites Media Support

Last edited:
hi what is all this about is it like google ads do we get ads from ur site that we put on our site and if someone by mistake presses it we get paid? and why is there only email support u guys planning of having forums or some other kind of support apart from email support?

Yes It is MUCH like google adsense with some obvious differences, we are less stringent on the sites that get approved, we pay up to 80% of the bid per click, also our ad code is as such that YOU, The publisher can actually place a keyword in the code to pull only the ads thet you wish to appear on your website such as if you only want ads for merchant accounts to appear then in the ad code place "merchant account" in the "keyword" part of the code ...

This can be done with any keyword so unlike google your not "stuck" with whatever ads we send you , Publishers actually have some control of the ads that appear on your website! :)

Email support is the easiest way to get an answer fast with AdBites Media
usually within a few hours or less , so That is why we provide email support because its faster and more benifical to you...the publisher, However we do plan on adding a forum very soon for even more support and live phone support is also being implimented

Thank You
Kara
AdBites Media Support

Last edited:
I agree it is very much like Adsense. Even the "Blue bar" at the top of the about page is taken from their site *cough* http://www.adbites.com/aboutus.html.

And also, the "split" between Google and their publishers in unknown. We can only guess. And I personality believe Google doesn't have a set split rate. It changes based on various conditions

Last edited:
Just a way for us to make adsense publishers feel more at home durring their transition from adsense to adbites

On their "split rate" it is WELL known that they pay up to 70% to thier publishers

We pay 80%

That simple .

Do you want to make money ?
signup.

Kara
AdBites Media Support

Last edited:
That's incorrect once more, and it's false advertising to say so. Google has not released the "split" amount it offers its publishers:

Although we don't disclose the exact revenue share, our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could with other advertising networks.
Source: https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/static.py?page=common.html

Although like I said users can speculate the amount, it can't be proven by anyone outside of Google.

I do not mean to start an Argument, just inform those users who don't know better the correct information.

Last edited:
AdBites said:
Do you want to make money ?
signup.

Kara
AdBites Media Support

everyone want to make money but let me get some webhost first here been searching for a month now :biggrin2: or close to month and what would be proceducre and will u need our paypal accounts and how will payment be made i know i made only 2$ in 2 months from google and dont know how come lol so u think i can make 20$ in 2 months from adsbit and i know i should be reading ur site but i am just busy over here looking for hosting offers.

Psan said:
That's incorrect once more, and it's false advertising to say so. Google has not released the "split" amount it offers its publishers:

Source: https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/static.py?page=common.html

Although like I said users can speculate the amount, it can't be proven by anyone outside of Google.

I do not mean to start an Argument, just inform those users who don't know better the correct information.

No No argument here.......but they HAVE disclosed this in the past
example

Google’s Adsense program pays you, the content website publisher, using an algorithm, generally 55%-70% of the advertiser’s fee

taken from http://www.smartzville.com/marketing-help/?p=22

So whether they do NOW ...they have in the past.. :)

Thank You
Kara
AdBites Media Support

link107 said:
everyone want to make money but let me get some webhost first here been searching for a month now :biggrin2: or close to month and what would be proceducre and will u need our paypal accounts and how will payment be made i know i made only 2$ in 2 months from google and dont know how come lol so u think i can make 20$ in 2 months from adsbit and i know i should be reading ur site but i am just busy over here looking for hosting offers.

First off we do NOT pay by paypal ...we pay company check net 30,
or direct wire to your bank

Second if you only earned 2.00 from adsense it sounds like you have a traffic problem, i.e not enough, if you have even decent traffic you will earn money with AdBites Media :)

Thank You
Kara
AdBites Media

Just some thing for consideration Kara & Lisa, a good method for web based payments (may not be 'the' best) so may be a good option to consider PP.

Take it into account, it can get at least an 800% increase in interest (I'm sad, I did economics and got a distinction)

Get the options.

AdBites said:
First off we do NOT pay by paypal ...we pay company check net 30,
or direct wire to your bank

Second if you only earned 2.00 from adsense it sounds like you have a traffic problem, i.e not enough, if you have even decent traffic you will earn money with AdBites Media :)

Thank You
Kara
AdBites Media

I got good traffic that is not a problem i dont maybe people didnt click like i dont click much on any ads and here is the stats for 5 days only so i think traffic is not a problem.
littlehelphere.jpg

And decker why do all of u guys talk in codes what is "PP" ?? I dont under stand the hosting codes, and is there a link where i can find them?

Last edited:
link107 said:
I got good traffic that is not a problem i dont maybe people didnt click like i dont click much on any ads and here is the stats for 5 days only so i think traffic is not a problem.
littlehelphere.jpg

And decker why do all of u guys talk in codes what is "PP" ?? I dont under stand the hosting codes, and is there a link where i can find them?

Hmmm

Well If not a traffic problem maybe it could be the actual ads that were comming through on google, that is where our keyword selection feature would come into major play as you would be able to pull higher paying ads to your website just simply by inserting a high paying keyword in the ad code

We would gladly work with you to help you select the proper keyword for optimum payout for your ads on your website :)

PP is paypal....
We just do not use them because of the sheer volume of payouts we do each month and their fees come into play , so Its just historicaly been easier for us to do checks and we have only recently started bank wires, But paypal may be an option in the future :)

AdBites said:
Hmmm
PP is paypal....
We just do not use them because of the sheer volume of payouts we do each month and their fees come into play , so Its just historicaly been easier for us to do checks and we have only recently started bank wires, But paypal may be an option in the future :)

Well may i suggest that u charge some fee so that u guys dont have to pay a fee on the payout made by paypal i know paypal charges handsome fee so maybe u can like deduct certain percentage of amount from the payments u make via paypal to put less load on urself when it comes to payouts.

link107 said:
Well may i suggest that u charge some fee so that u guys dont have to pay a fee on the payout made by paypal i know paypal charges handsome fee so maybe u can like deduct certain percentage of amount from the payments u make via paypal to put less load on urself when it comes to payouts.

I have forwarded your payout questions to a member of the management team .

I think it would be a great idea to charge a % and then just deposit into paypal , But we will see what the higher ups think and post the info here for you .

Thank You
Kara
AdBites Media Support

Well for a lot of people PayPal is the easiest for them. Doesn't cost nothing to get a account and there is fees of course for paying someone and stuff but that is of course with anyone. Not everyone feels comfortable with giving their personal banking information to anyone. Just something to think about is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back