• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quality free hosting!

snareklutz

I can help you sign up free for:
100 megs of storage, 300 megs of bandwidth, CGI, SSH, FrontPage SE, 2 FTP accounts, 5 POP3, SMTP, and Webmail accounts, 1 mailing lists, 2 MySQL databases, 2 sub domains, 1 domain parking spaces, and 1 additional domains for your control panel.

The server runs a OC-11 connection!

Everything is upgradable on request!

No Ad or forum posting is required, though you must have your own domain name.

PM me with your domain name, full name, address, city, state/province, postal code, country, phone, desired username, desired password(make it random), if you are interested.

Last edited:
Let me say this.

There is no way I'm going to give you my address, postal code, and city . I'm signing up for a *cough*crappy*cough* free webhsoting account, not for a passport.

hyperActive said:
Let me say this.

There is no way I'm going to give you my address, postal code, and city . I'm signing up for a *cough*crappy*cough* free webhsoting account, not for a passport.

You took the words outta my mouth. Jayzus! Next they will be wanting to know what we had for breakfast. :)

I was going to say the exact thing. I'm not going to disclose my my address, postal code, and city just for free webhosting.

hyperActive said:
Let me say this.

Hey, remember, you don't have to post and there are no ads.

Back