• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Questions ~ CPC and just questions

cowboybebop

Well I hope i'm not going against any rules here, I did have a quick look, couldn't see any thread on this so I made one myself.

Well I've been with google AdSense for 1 year now, I get 2500 unique visitors a day, using the Joomla CMS with the adsense plugin, so adsense shows itself on top of every page, i get 10 clicks a day (I have no idea if that's good or not xD) , for 10000 impressions. Firstly what's the "average" number of clicks for impressions.

I've also been getting a REALLY low CPC all of a sudden, 3 cents per click !! I think it's pathetic, I've tried using the filter site, function but that's not helped me much , does anyone know of any ways to get my CPC up ? It used to be 10 cents on average before :\

cowboybebop, be careful about what kind of Adsense info you share. It's not against the FWS rules, but it is against the AdSense rules.

I haven't put my site name down here, i don't think i'll have a problem :) well if they do find out google is spying on us all :eek:

Is your site about entertainment or is it an arcade type of site. If it is then you are looking around the $0.01 - $0.12 mark on cpc.

I would say your CTR is a little on the low side.

Back