• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Questions...

TJGuitar85

Do most companies still require that you use a domain? And do you still have to be 18?

*only 1 year and 3 months til i dont have to worry about not being a minor anymore*

TJ

Many companies require that you don't use free websites.

And as far as age goes, some will allow your parents to sign up for you. You might need to contact the company by email and ask them if it is okay.

Read the terms of each individual company as they all vary.
Here is the fastclick terms (I just happened to have it open whilst checking something else) :)

Hmmm, well all I say is that things have changed in the past few years. Back in 97 or 98, I had an account on simplenet, and my dad signed me up for EAD's (I think thats what it was) but it didn't really generate anything, and it was a pretty popular site, hell its even archived on web.archive.org, I have no idea why. Then I got in that top 10% resource policy and they wanted an extra 300$ (it was 10$ a month) a month...that was a rip off so I left them. Bandwidth was so much easier to come by then. I probably knew more about html when I was 12 then I do now.

Strange. <G>

TJ

Back