• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

R-Anime is in need of a TEMPORARY host

R4g1ng

Hi people :p
I own a site called R-Anime

At the moment, we are with a great free host (Zer0host) but they are moving their servers right now. I need a temporary free host, just to get the site up and running again.

As you can guess, R-Anime is about anime. It is going to feature things such as Music Videos, Information etc. The kind of things on a normal anime fansite and a few original ideas. I myself live in Australia, just to let you know.
There will be no illegal things on our site. If we are going to add new types of media, we will ask you and our current host. The media will be hosted on another host and so far, we will only be providing video clips (no longer than 5 minutes), anime music videos and a gallery (screenshots off dvds that I have, pictures I get off other sites, with permission of course etc.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the requirements. Since this will only be temporary, we only ask for

50mb of space

2gb of bandwidth for starters, 1gb would be enough if needed

2 MySQL Databases, although we may not need it, more would be nice

5 FTP Accounts, just in case its needed

10 Email Accounts, just in case its needed

A control panel, not really needed but would be really nice. I don't mind what type as long as it's stable.

PHP

CGI-BIN, just in case we use cgi scripts

I do have a TLD (r-anime.net) but someone else bought it for me and he is in control of the domain. And I can't contact him. I'm going to buy it once it expires though. So I need r-anime.uni.cc as the domain.

I also don't want to post in forums, yes that means I offer nothing in return but I am willing to put 468x60 google ads on my site and link you back. I would like it to be a custom package because it's temporary.
----------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, PM me or reply to this thread and I will answer as soon possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
How long is temporary?

Send along a PM, and you'll get instructions on setting up an account depending on your above answer ;)

You'll need to organise your own domain names if you want it - or just use yourname.riverworld.net for now.

Back