• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Random Bits of Trivia

TehGuy

In this here thread thang, we will discuss interesting facts with very little relevance to anything worthwhile. Also, we will viciously attack anyone and everyone who introduces a false piece of information to the internet conversation.

Did you know polar bear livers contain high concentrations of vitamin A, making them toxic to humans?

Did you know female mantises often eat the heads of their mates during copulation?

Did you know "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence, the contents of which describe a system of fear involving bovines that intimidate other bovines, who in turn are also intimidated by yet another group of bovines?

buffalo_ep-1852-g.jpg

So, what strange, worthless, yet intriguing tidbits of knowledge have you come across?

screw you smart guy. ;)

sorry, i just wanted to attack you for no apparent reason.

anyways, i guess i can add something worth while here...
turtles breath though their butt

If you shuffle a pack of cards properly, chances are that that new order of playing cards has never existed before, ever. (52! factorial)

Eggs are egg-shaped so that they roll in circles, and not away from the nest.

If you shuffle a pack of cards properly, chances are that that new order of playing cards has never existed before, ever. (52! factorial)

I haven't ever thought of that! That makes something like 8x10^67 possible cominbations.

I also just learned that the calculator on my computer crashes on numbers bigger than (170!).

Back