• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Re-opening Sale - 1GB Space - 15GB Bandwidth - $10/mo + More

CrystalWeb

Crystal Web's New Plans
http://crystalweb.biz/hosting

All plans include
30 Day Money Back Guarentee
CPanel Control Panel
Unlimited MySQL Databases, Sub-domains, FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts, Forwarders

Lite Plan
100 MB Space
2 GB Bandwidth
US$2.20/month

Mini Plan
300 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
US$4/month

Mega Plan
650 MB Space
10 GB Bandwidth
US$7/month

Plus Plan
1000 MB Space
15 GB Bandwidth
US$10/month

Pro Plan
2000 MB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
US$19/month

XP Plan
3000 MB Space
45 GB Bandwidth
US$28/month

Note: Buy any plan for a year and only pay for 9 Months

Ever hear of rackshack? Well they offer great prices for what THEY have. So we decided to not be like the rest of the hosting companies out there who raise the prices just because they can. That is why we offer cheaper prices, but will provide good tech support too.

Sounds good to me. Sorry for the questions, but im thinkin about maybe goin with your host for one of my sites.

You got good uptime, speeds, and all that right?

Sign up with them yesterday. Has got some doubts and problems with my account, but the owners, Mike and James are always there to solve your problem. As for the speed of their server, it is reasonably good and fast. I will definately encourage people to sign up. If you want good service but with a tight budget, this is definately the place to go.

Originally posted by Raydon
Sign up with them yesterday. Has got some doubts and problems with my account, but the owners, Mike and James are always there to solve your problem. As for the speed of their server, it is reasonably good and fast. I will definately encourage people to sign up. If you want good service but with a tight budget, this is definately the place to go.

Hey thanks, the problems were due to the fact that we had another customer with the same account name so it wasn't created automaticly even though it said it was. But all is good now.

Sorry for not stating before, yes we accept money orders, just select paypal and as soon as you sign up send me an email saying that you would like to pay by MO.

Back