• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

real names

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
ok, there are some of us on here that refer to each other on a first name basis, and i would like to help clear the air for people that would like to know who we are referring to. so, i will start it off with my name, and other names people may call me. i will leave it up to everyone else to post their real name, only if they want to. so, even though i know some people real name on here, it is not my place to announce it if they don't want everyone to know it.

My real name is Justin
other names people may refer to me as:
St. Germain
stgermain
stegs
mct
method
comptech
methodcomptech (<-- that is an obvious one)
SPaZ

so, there you go. that is my list.

I'm Ben.

I'm iffy on giving out my last name, even though it's part of my email address.

Ben is not my real name though. In all honesty I didn't know my real name until I was 7 or 8 years old. My parents have always called me Ben*. My real name will remain a deep, dark secret. And it's not a variation of Ben, either.

*Discussions as to why have been sparse, and I haven't really asked in a long time. I think it was in remembrance of my dad's youngest brother, Benhu, who died shortly after birth, and also in remembrance of one of my great grandparents. Whatever the reason, my real name is very old-fashioned, and I like Ben better, anyways.

People like to give me nicknames, such as these recent ones:
Benji
Benjo
Benny-Boo
Benjamite
Benjo-ment

Last edited:
humm, so ur names patrick... hummm me still thinks thats a lie.. ;)

haha well you all know mine :) Josh haha

I'm Wojtek

I also go by the alias of Flash

In polish Flashka is slang for a vodka bottle, so thats where it came from :p

Hi all, ..my name's Jeff ..pleased to meet you :lol:

alias:
alley
wiki
fredgsanford

Now will I remember all of your names? ...probably not as I am horrible with names ..haha

Last edited:
Actually I stold it from some chick that I met on a Heavy Metal easyboard forum many years ago. I just liked the way it looked ans sounded. Now it is my most used online username everywhere.

But don't tell her that .. :lol:

How did Jeff become alley?

Actually I stold it from some chick that I met on a Heavy Metal easyboard forum many years ago. I just liked the way it looked ans sounded. Now it is my most used online username everywhere.

But don't tell her that .. :lol:

LOL I like it, I couldn't tell if you were a guy or a girl :lol::p

If you haven't figured out my first name...you are a moron ;)

[which is ironic, because no one calls me Matt in real life...everyone calls me Hodges or Hooges.]

I'm Wojtek

I also go by the alias of Flash

In polish Flashka is slang for a vodka bottle, so thats where it came from :p

Isn't your name pronounced voy-tek? I always read it as "wodge-tek".

Please do clear this up lol, thats how I read it too ... it makes me giggle everytime ...

My name is pretty obvious ... I'm crap at remembering names too, it'd be nice if people would put theirs in their sig ... that's what it's for right ??

Back