• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

redirection script

jrfla2006

:) like freedomains.co.nr

if you have a nice domain: Ps: .tk .com and others... you can make yourself free domain redirection.

this script cost only $0,15 ,and i accept paypal...

if you want,contact by msn: je_10@msn.com or, gmail: jrfla2005@gmail.com ... or orkut.com(if you want,please send me a email)

thanks anyway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why the costs is low?

-I need money to buy a domain

-is a super small script,but,i dont can send to you for free(dont is only mine this script)

-and,i dont want explorer nothing...

Last edited:
hi...like it... http://www.rg.com.br/home.htm (is a portuguese site,but if you know spanish,will see good the site..)

my version is in ENGLISH

is only one license...if you want buy,please send me a email... is a plus version of this php script

Last edited:
That is one of the freedomains.co.nr clone scripts that anyone can download and install. The problem is that the thing never works. When you select the short domain, it doesnt redirect.

Back