• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reg2c DNS servers

CHR1S

I tried to modify my nameservers to:

Primary Name Server: ns1.soniqhost.com
Primary IP Address: 65.51.115.195

Secondary Name Server: ns2.soniqhost.com
Secondary IP Address: 216.194.64.67

It says these are not valid namservers. I emailed support twice but they never responded. I wouldn't recommend using Reg2c. Anybody have a solution?

-CHR1S

They may not be valid nameservers. I'm not sure whay not (could be something flogged in one system or another), but something is generating that error. Maybe you can email soniqhost.com and let them know of the problem and they can fix it or contact reg2c and try to figure out what's wrong.

you don't need to put both of those nameservers up. I think you have to leave one of reg2c. just put :

ns1.soniqhost.com

then keep the second one reg2c, it's not really going to change anything. Make sure to double check also.

Soniqhost said that some of their customers had the same problem and emailed Reg2C and they fixed it, it's an issue with the forms. But when I emailed Reg2C twice over a week ago they didn't respond...

It has happened to me a couple times, and I just write them a note about what the nameservers should be. They usually respond with a "fixed" message in a couple hours.

Originally posted by CHR1S

It says these are not valid namservers. I emailed support twice but they never responded. I wouldn't recommend using Reg2c. Anybody have a solution?

-CHR1S
dont say something sucks only becouse you cant enter a server

dont say something sucks only becouse you cant enter a server

They ignored my support requests and their website doesn't work right, so of course I wouldn't recommend them.

Back