• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

reg2c raised prices

as low as 7.15 if you buy 30 in once ! :D

7.45 if you buy 10 in once :D

he he I'm happy to see that you will not probably use those spammers any more :)

also you have still a good choice men powerpipe 7.99 :cool:

man, everyone spams
just got something from dirtcheap domains... and i think i also got mails from powerpipe but not sure

just to correct one thing

everyone DOES NOT spam

godaddy, namecheap, directnic, powerpipe: just the ones I used and not got any spam !

I have used powerpipe 2 years ago. they did not have a cp at those days but it seems the situation changed.

this weekend I will transfer one of my domains to them. I can answer your question later :)

Originally posted by sense
I have used powerpipe 2 years ago. they did not have a cp at those days but it seems the situation changed.

this weekend I will transfer one of my domains to them. I can answer your question later :)
so how did things turn out?

sorry I forgot :eek:

well actually you simply control your domains one by one at access.enom.com

actually they put registrar-lock to domains without saying and I see this as a rude behaviour
:angry2:

on the other hand support is fantastic. they even changed their system as I requested . at first just by entering email address you could see all of the domains of someone(just seeing). now password is needed.

is the registrar-lock put on by enom or by powerpipe? is it possible to unlock the domain from the enom control panel?

Originally posted by stu
is the registrar-lock put on by enom or by powerpipe? is it possible to unlock the domain from the enom control panel?

powerpipe says it will be available through powerpipe's site in the near future.

they said me at the moment emailing them to request it will be enough to unlock it.

Back