• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

registerfly / enom

do you got any emails about registerfly and enom, i have domains on both account but registerfly seems to be offline ths morning 8.27am GMT +1 time.

do you suggest we all move to enom since registerfly is being abit of a pest these days !?

I would recommend contacting VeriSign to see if they can move your domains from RegisterFly. I do not foresee RegisterFly being around much longer.

Discontinuation of using reseller services with enom.com

We are aware that enom may have sent a notice in regards to the relationship between enom/registerfly.
As of February 2006 RegisterFly.com become an ICANN Accredited registrar. We formerly used to resell domain services under enom.com but stopped accepting registrations for them on February of 2006 (1 year ago). Since we are ICANN Accredited we have no need to process new registrations/transfers under enom anymore and spent the past year moving large numbers of names away from enom.com to RegisterFly.com. The amount of names remaining at enom.com is relatively small. Any registrations/transfers after February 1st 2006 are directly under RegisterFly.com, inc. which would not be affected by this.

i have to say, i never liked registerfly's services, but i hope for the sake of those people who have domains with them, that they come back up soon.

Are the domains with them going to be lost ? Dropped? I got an idea about backordering some but ill leave the backordering for some other time ...

I remember I registered a domain on RegisterFly, I e-mailed them a question never got a response. Now that might not be a big thing, but after I never used RegisterFly again.

Just moved my domains out of Registerfly! I advice everyone to do the same

Yup, ICANN are not happy with them too, they may even lose there ICANN cred, seems their CEO has been spending company money on hookers & other stuff.

Move all of your domains from Registerfly as fast as you can! Enom is terminating them as a reseller and ICANN gave them 14 days to straighten things out else they are terminating them as well.

I predict something bad will happen, move while you can!

My 2 domain with registerfly isn't very important. So willing to give a risk and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Back