• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RegisterFly Trap

jiminsd

Well... after saying so many good things about RegisterFly I have to take it all back. I am currently trying to transfer a number of domains away from them because they have lost 7 of my domains in their system and support takes weeks to even acknowledge that a customer exist. Now, I am trying to move all of my domains away and they have a "register-lock" on every one of them. They are all over 60 days and not delinquent. It looks like they automatically do this with every domain registered with them. Needless to say... I'm fairly ticked off.

I've sent a complaint to enom. Any ideas where else I can go to resolve this quickly?

same stuff

I have the same problem too. I had a customers name there and could not transfer it and so it expired!! Customer lost username and password. Numerous emails etc just fell on deaf ears. Of course thier partner scheme is also a ripp oof. They never pay never answer. Enamo WILL NOT ANSWER either so I dont know how you get on I am in the same boat.

Back