• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reinstating Giancarlo

Should Giancarlo Be Allowed Back?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I read through the april fool's thread from last year...why go through all that again?

I mean, it was funny sometimes, but...! GC seriously needed some counseling, meds for bipolar maybe. ...or just go for the tranquilizer dart.

I accept gay people and I respect them equally among everyone else I know.

But not when they rub it in myself that they're gay, then it gets a little freaky.

[edit]

Originally posted by giancarlo
Fine, as of now I will cease posting in these threads. I just don't have the energy to. Afterall, I have a lot of work and especially now, have to get prepared for university.

That's exactly what you said a few weeks before you got banned from freewebspace.net... Obviously your never true to your word. :rolleyes:

Seriously, GC, your humilating yourself on public forums. First FWS now WHT. Grow up.

I think that says enough...

Last edited:
Why does it matter? If they won't revoke any ban, they won't revoke it...no point in continuing the discussion.

I don't know him at all but I saw the half a dozen threads he started at WHT in the past week and how he behaved in those so my vote would go to: most definitly no.

Leaving this thread open only encourages him to visit and to re-register under another name. I'm now locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back