• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable host needed

nubers

Hello guys :)
Actually i need a reliable free webhost.
No post to host offers :angel: neither forced advertisements , cause it sucks to have the advertisements on the pages :p
hey!
Anyways , my requirements are little :p

No ads
No post to host
cpanel
Host should be reliable , not like those who run away :p
Webspace 750mb ----> infinite TB :p
Bandwidth 20gb :p
Email accounts , atleast 25 :eek2:
Sorry i also need mime types and apache handlers.
No need for Fantastico :idea:
Mysql databases atleast 30 .... i need them madly :tired2:
15 addon and park domains.
Rest ........... whatever you feel like.....

Hi there!

Your requirements are a bit unflexible, so here is what 900MEGS.com can offer you if you can bend a bit in your requirements. :) Our free hosting service includes:

footer banners
15 GB space
500 GB bandwidth
Layered Panel control panel
50 MySQL databases
500 Parked Domains

http://www.900megs.com

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

re:

May I ask what type of site are you going to be running daddy_yankee? Is it sports, anime, personal, etc... your requirements are rather high.

Without offering even a text link back to the host it will be hard to get any offers because the host gets nothing in return!

Feel free to have a look at our free hosting packages at AFreeWebHost.com. We have plans ranging from 100mb disc space and 5gb bandwidth that only require a text link back to us (No Posting Required), all the way up to 5gb disc space/50gb bandwidth with a banner and text link required.

If you see something you like, place your order and we can have you setup within a few minutes!

Good luck!

Without offering even a text link back to the host it will be hard to get any offers because the host gets nothing in return!

Feel free to have a look at our free hosting packages at AFreeWebHost.com. We have plans ranging from 100mb disc space and 5gb bandwidth that only require a text link back to us (No Posting Required), all the way up to 5gb disc space/50gb bandwidth with a banner and text link required.

If you see something you like, place your order and we can have you setup within a few minutes!

Good luck!

Awwwwwwww , sorry i asked for way too much , 750 mb ... i forgot , i could make yahoo with that :lol:
Kindly come up with nice offers , 1 gb is nothing i believe :fangel:

1gb space, 20GB transfer, NEED 30 databases, no ads or P2H Yah you arent asking for alot.....

Read sig.

Awwwwwwww , sorry i asked for way too much , 750 mb ... i forgot , i could make yahoo with that :lol:
Kindly come up with nice offers , 1 gb is nothing i believe :fangel:

What did you think of our offer above? Interested? Not interested? Need to know more? It would be nice to get specific feedback for those of us who have already posted. :)

Back