• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RELiABLE is the keyword

ntg45

Hey guys,

I need a fast FTP (a must) uploading host that can give out MYSQL OR PHP, (either or both)

Reliability is the key, and no ads wanted at all

thanks all

*cough*forfree?*cough*

Umm...I can imagine semi-reliable, like maybe www.t35.com ...but if you want definite reliability? Don't know. Anyway, t35 has popups. Hosts just can't afford to hand out MySQL databases free, without at least some ads to support the cost. Have you checked the host FAQ though?

You said that you want either MySQL or PHP, but I can't imagine what you plan on doing with MySQL without a scripting language. Of course, you could simply store data, but wouldn't it be just as easy with Excel? :confused:

Anyway, the Host FAQ has what you need.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
You said that you want either MySQL or PHP, but I can't imagine what you plan on doing with MySQL without a scripting language. Of course, you could simply store data, but wouldn't it be just as easy with Excel? :confused:

Anyway, the Host FAQ has what you need.

Have ot agree with you. But he could be weird and know how to use html to access MySQl ;).

Originally posted by X-Istence
Have ot agree with you. But he could be weird and know how to use html to access MySQl ;).
Or maybe he realises that PHP isn't the only scripting language available, and at least considers the possibility that Perl, Java, ASP etc. could be used instead.

If a host offers MySQL they're likely to offer a language to interact with it, which doesn't have to be PHP.

Okay guys, thanks for the help but i did this
i used my friend's help (got a subdomain off him)

Got a mysql database from unlimited-sqls.com and since my friend's hoster offers php support, i linked the too together

:biggrin2:

thread closed

Back