• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Linux host

Hi!
I need a reliable and stable host for my personal site( simple mp3 search engine,no files hosted ). I have lots of problems with my Paid host.. bad php conf, slow server. For this motive i decided seeking other server and request the money back. My website are online 1 week.I need a reliable and stable host with Cpanel,fantastico,subdomains,email accounts. No need a lot of space. 600Mb to my site and forum(or more if need in the future.). I add your Link in footer page, in all pages no problem. Content in portuguese. Make your offer! thanks in advance. :biggrin2:

Hi!
I need a reliable and stable host for my personal site( simple mp3 search engine,no files hosted ). I have lots of problems with my Paid host.. bad php conf, slow server. For this motive i decided seeking other server and request the money back. My website are online 1 week.I need a reliable and stable host with Cpanel,fantastico,subdomains,email accounts. No need a lot of space. 600Mb to my site and forum(or more if need in the future.). I add your Link in footer page, in all pages no problem. Content in portuguese. Make your offer! thanks in advance. :biggrin2:

www.insanityhost.org can offer you there services please PM me if you would like this service so we can manually setup your account.

Space: 1 GB (1000 MB)
Bandwidth: 3 GB (3000 MB)
MySQL: 20
Subdomains: 20
Emails: 20
Parked Domains: 5
Add-On Domains: 5

Price: FREE (WITH ADVERTISEMENT)

Last edited:
Servelayer provides you with the following features for your website.

• 2 GB Space
  • 20 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 MySQL
  • 1 FTP
  • 1 Subdomain
  • 1 E-Mails
  • 24/7 Support
  • cPanel x 11
  • Addons available

Regards,
Fredd D. Mitchells

I need 1 year ( or 10 months are welcome too ) of sponsored hosting, reliable and stable hosting. Next year I pay the package. If you interested, post your offer here! Remember: I need a little space, not a 100GB, or 1 TB, only good space to my forum and my website, 400mb.. 500mb it's ok! Good BW and Cpanel features.(and increase features if needed in the future) I wait your offer!
Best Regards, Luis

Hi Luis,

Our registration is closed at the moment, but if you wanted to add my Skype - 'azoundria' - I might be able to get you past and also it's good if you ever need anything to be able to reach me.

600Mb is not problem. I'm pretty sure I can find you a server more reliable than what you've dealt with. I have just one in mind.

Just want to make sure it's not linking to pirated music as that is not something we can allow.

Back