• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Reseller Needed

azoundria

Hello FreeWebSpace community,

I am in need of a reseller with the following features:

► cPanel/WHM
► Customized Nameservers
► Fantastico
► Overselling Enabled
► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account
► Unlimited Accounts
► A Professional Company

I will be operating a free host through this reseller. Although we manually accept all websites, make our rules known, and review websites after creation, occasional abuse happens. I need a company that will be able to deal with this in a professional manner. We have no tolerance for this abuse.

I consider $15/mo a fair price for a reseller, however I am flexible for services of exceptional quality or cheaper services.

The following features are helpful, but not required:

► Ruby on Rails
► Frontpage Extensions
► Cron Jobs
► RV Site Builder
► ASP.net
► Any Other Software

Please make sure you have read all of the above, and meet the complete requirements, before you reply.

When you reply, please mention any features above my requirements that you offer, as well as what it is that sets your company ahead of the competition.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
We can def meet you on this come get started with us for $13.49 / month. The account will feature everything that you requested and more, including backups, rvskin, sitebuilder and much more. Including Softaculous (much better than Fantastico, we just converted to it).

We are a professional company based out of Florida. We've been in business for over 2 years and do have actual company assets including all of our hardware that we own.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I'll give you a coupon to help get you started.

:)

I can offer you our Split Reseller package, comes with:

• Free dedicated IP address free of cost
  • Softaculous installer
  • WHMPHP Master reseller access
  • Installation of AccountLab Plus (upon request)
  • Free SSL certificate for you account (with a yearly purchase)*
  • Free domain (with every yearly purchase)
  • Private nameservers with each account

Only requirment not met is Fantastico, you will have Softaculous instead..
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • CronJobs
  • RubyOnRails
Reseller-SP1
65 GB disk space
500 GB Bandwidth
Host unlimited domains and accounts

Monthly price: $14.99 with RESELLER coupon
Yearly price: $111,75 (Only $9,00 per month) with RESELLER coupon

You can contact us on Live chat for more information if you are intereseted.

Reseller1

• 5,000MB - 5GB - Disk Space
  • 125,000MB - 125GB - Monthly Data Transfer - Dedicated Bandwidth
  • Cpanel/Web Host Manager
  • Make Unlimited Accounts
  • FREE Private Custom Name Servers
  • FREE Setup
  • Unlimited Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Ftp Accounts
  • Unlimited Mail Accounts
  • Unlimited Mysql Databases
  • Unlimited mailing lists
  • Instant Activation
  • Price : $12.95/mo
  • Order Now : Secure - Order
--- Free Custom/Your Own Name Servers
--- Fantastico and Softaculous are available within cPanel control Panel.
--- Make Unlimited Accounts
--- Cron Job is available within cPanel control panel.
--- Ruby on Rails is available within cPanel control panel.
--- Front Page extensions are enabled on the server.
--- We're reliable more professional company providing service since may 2009.

We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Hello azoundria,

Although I can't offer you a quote, I do want to comment.

My compliments on your post. You clearly know what you want and as a web host I appreciate your honesty about the abuse issues that (most probably) will arise (which is the reason I am not giving you a quote).

One thing I missed in your post: How much disk space and data transfer are you looking for? Might prevent offers that are 'useless' to you.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Thanks Rosslo,

I've got a pretty good handle on the abuse. There are only two types that will usually make it past our filters - and those are CPU overusage and spam. Both are undetectable from the reseller side. However, both can also be effectively dealt with through server scripts to automatically suspend accounts sending suspicious levels of mails, or using above 10% of the server CPU. Then the only thing left for the host is to deal with the false positives, and accept client proposals to deal with their CPU overusage.

However I definitely appreciate your honesty if you think this is too much to handle. Since I don't like unhappy endings, and neither do our clients.

Regarding storage and bandwidth, it's really a minor issue. It can always be upgraded as we grow. Somewhere around 10Gb/100Gb is a good starting point. More is great, but of course the hosting provider should keep in mind we will likely end up actually using it. (ie Oversellers be prepared to deliver.) I'm much more concerned with the overall quality of the service that our clients get, and being able to help as many people as possible.

Anyone can find a poor low quality hosting provider for free, so there's no point in providing that. We are about providing high quality hosting only to those individuals who we feel will make a positive difference in the world. Plus, how can I spill my praise for the provider all over the place, if I can't find anything great about them?

And Thanks WebIntellects,

For taking the time to write back. A premium reseller is probably what we're looking for, since we want to offer a high quality service, but I don't know if by that you mean it's way out of our price range, or something happened in the past with somebody else that's worried you.

As for VPS, the main barrier is of course that even if you could offer them for the same price as a reseller, the costs of software licensing (cPanel, Fantastico, etc...) are going to drive that up. Plus, are you offering any management, or will we need to keep all that software up to date? Our volunteers are kept pretty busy as it is.

We've tried VPS in the past, and every single time, consistently, this has proved a poor decision for one reason or another.

To Everyone Else,

I want to thank you for replying. I'll be taking the opportunity to visit with each of you over the next month or so and expect to sign on with one of you around July 1st. We've found there is no such thing as too thorough when selecting who we are trusting with our client's websites. I'm still open if other companies wish to be considered.

I can offer you our premium reseller hosting services with exception of no overselling on our server for resellers (means we do not oversell our server resources) however on every reseller account overselling is enabled and you can make packages at whatever limit you want but on physical server your account will be allocated within the limits defined in your account. Our Starter reseller package details are as follows (packages are fully upgradeable without any hassle or downtime) ..

10 GB Web Space
200 GB Bandwidth
Latest cPanel/WHM
Fantastico Deluxe for you and your clients
Host Unlimited Clients (make unlimited cPanel accounts)
Unlimited addon domains, unlimited sub domains, unlimited park domains, unlimited ftp accounts, unlimited email accounts, unlimited mysql databases
PHP 5.2.13 with MYSQL 5 (Latest stable releases)
Multimedia enabled
Full access to "Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account"
Ruby on Rails, Frontpage Extensions, Cron Jobs, Perl Supported
Free daily backups of your account and your clients account via large R1soft backup nodes
100% uptime guarantee

Only for $14.95/month (payable monthly)

Package details and for more reseller packages kindly visit here: http://www.occeanic.com/resellers/linuxreseller.html

sir i would be glad for you to just take a look at our hosting company and tell me that you think we have a large clientele with 24/7 7 days a week support.we can give you a unlimited amount of space if you need it to start out with or go with a smaller plan to begin with if you would like to look at our prices and our services please go to http://www.2xtreme-hosting.com talk to one of our live agents on line 24 hours a day.hope to do business with you soon sir ty.

I've checked everyone's website out and over the next few days I'll be taking a closer look to decide who is the best to go with.

Hi SiberForum,

When you say "# 10 Domains Hosted", what do you mean?

Sounds good azoundria,

If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to send me a message and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions for you regardless if you choose us or not.

:)

I would like to offer you our linux hosting junior reseller package that can be upgraded to higher packages at any time without any hassles.

20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM (Latest Version)
Fantastico Deluxe & Rvskins
Overselling enabled
Customized Ns servers (e.g ns1.yourcompany.com, ns2.yourcompany.com)
Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account
Create unlimited client's cPanel accounts
unlimited mysql databases, unlimited email accounts, unlimited ftp accounts
Host unlimited domains (addon domains), unlimited sub domains, unlimited park domains
Ruby on Rails
Frontpage Extensions
Cron Jobs
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 days moneyback guarantee

Price: $16.95/month (no setup fee, payable monthly)

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/resellers/linux/junior.html

Back