• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Req: 100mb space/3gb BW/Fantastico

college-student

hi! i've got my own domain name but need the following specs-

what i need:

1) 100mb space
2) 2-3gb bandwidth
3) fantastico with mambo 4.4.2.x & phpwebsite (Latest version will be good)
4) about 8 mysql dbs, 5 subdomains, 3 ftp accounts.
5) no banners, text links - how ever i will place yo button on the homepage - scroll down...

how long:
i just need the space for four months (July - Nov 2005) & it's for a school project.

What u get:
your button will be placed under the sponsors/partners section of the homepage and will be mentioned on official documentation that will be stored in elibraries. the space will be mainly used for academica purposes.

i'd appreciate downtime to be not more than 9% / month

Thanks for all your help. :)

college-student said:
hi! i've got my own domain name but need the following specs-

what i need:

1) 100mb space
2) 2-3gb bandwidth
3) fantastico with mambo 4.4.2.x & phpwebsite (Latest version will be good)
4) about 8 mysql dbs, 5 subdomains, 3 ftp accounts.
5) no banners, text links - how ever i will place yo button on the homepage - scroll down...

how long:
i just need the space for four months (July - Nov 2005) & it's for a school project.

What u get:
your button will be placed under the sponsors/partners section of the homepage and will be mentioned on official documentation that will be stored in elibraries. the space will be mainly used for academica purposes.

i'd appreciate downtime to be not more than 9% / month

Thanks for all your help. :)

we would love to sponsor hosting for educational purposes. PM me for more detail :)

Thanks for replying ken, but overule has already agreed to the specs for 4 months. Am in the midst of sorting out dns probs but the main page should soon be working and I'll post more about the project on here. I'm looking at making the entire project opensource including documentation - should be helpful to other uni students i think :)

thanks for hosting me overule and i'll touch base with you all once again.

cheers! :)

college-student said:
thanks for hosting me overule and i'll touch base with you all once again.

cheers! :)

sure, anytime..

so if anyone out there is doing some educational stuff and love to be hosted then PM us for more detail :)

Back