• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Req] Free Hosting FFmpeg

Tubeee

Dear,
After some months hosted for free by Namepad today i had a email saying that they going to close down .
So that is me back again looking for great host just like i had before by Namepad .
Can some one please host my site again for free i don't mind directadmin or Cpanel.
I realy hope that there is still a host alife that is willing to host me for no post to host.
Feel free to post here what you can offer me (i can add your google ads on the site)

Oeps forgot to enter the details :
5 or 10 GB Space
50 GB Band..
Cpanel / Directadmin ..
Please can some one host me that will be great :)

Hi Tubeee,

It's very unfortunate that such a great hosting company has fallen, and I wish to offer you an alternative hosting as close to what you had before as possible.

Let me know if you're interested, or have any questions.

Hostingz has ffmpeg and ff-mpeg php installed
There is also cpanel.
F5 500MB Space, 1.5GB Bandwidth, 20 Posts
F10 10GB Space, 12GB Bandwidth, 140 Posts
Bandwidth is upgradable upon request.
Posts are one time. There is no monthly post requirement.
http://hostingz.org/free.html

Ah, I'm trying to help him out.
First off, what was the size of your plan you had with them? (Disk Space and Bandwidth)
And then, are you okay with Plesk?

I can host you personally if you put an advertisement on (email me at adz@jewc.org) or if you would like to make a one time post (no MONTHLY posting, you get to keep your account forever) For 10 gigs space 50 gigs bandwidth you need 150 points (around 75 posts/topics).

Either way I can satisfy your requirements :) Email me for details (adz@jewc.org)

Back