• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[req] Need Domain!

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Hello, I'm here purchasing a domain. I need a domain that is .com or if there's nothing available .net. I'm willing to pay 4.00$ or less, and I'll tell you the domain I want if you PM me.

Post here if you have offers.

PAYMENT ONLY THOUGH VIA. PAYPAL!

Thank you,
Chief.

Last edited:
*I dbl. posted to clearify, sorry!*

Alright, I have money in my PayPal account, right. and I'm just looking for the cheapest offer I can find. So, I'm asking ppl. here on Freewebspace.net/forums if they know any good sites, or if they sell domains if they help me out.

Do you understand a little better now?

No, not like that :p For domain registrations I'm willing to pay more than 4.00$ (USD) I'm just trying some stuff.

or if I could change nadastyles.com into a name I want, I'm not sure if you can do that :s :p

Yeah, I'm look for payments via. PayPal. I was so exited from yahoo's offer but then later figured out only payments through credit cards.

If you're just buying a domain you're not going to get it cheaper than $8.95 from them.

If you are going to get a domain for around 8 dollars, go with namecheap, they are a great company and they accept Paypal.

Back