• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Req] Small Free Reseller

Cheffy

Dear,
I am looking for a small reseller account whm or directadmin i dont realy care.
I prefer directadmin more because i use it in the past and realy like it.
What i need is around 500 MB or 1 GB Space / Bandwidth around 5 GB . (10 msql database and domain names ect.)
Why the reseller and not a shareplan that is easy i am a coder and wanne code some scripts what i made myself (no proxy or something like that).
Sorry to say but i cant do forums post because i am very busy with coding and dont like to spam in forums.
I can drop by your forums saying i am doing oke but i can't take pressure to post every months to post 50 post or i will lose my account.
But what i say i can post in your forums but can't pressure sorry about that :angel:
Any way please dont post only serious offers and please dont post other stuff :)

Hope to hear from somebody soon :beer:

Will you place ads on every account you create under your reseller account?

Ads arent going to do you any good. since hes sites are just experiments with code and not for the public.

Ads arent going to do you any good. since hes sites are just experiments with code and not for the public.

Yes you are right maybe later on it will public use the script is working on windows on my home pc but wanne see how it works on linux :)

Tell you what.

Since you a coder, how about making a few posts per month at our post2host forum. Quality coding or tec related posts.
Ill give u what you want (as long as your scripts dont start hogging bandwidth/ram/cpu) for no Huge ammount of posts, just quality!

Say 15 posts per month, and ill even set it at 10 incase you forget for a week due to some hard core code experimentation!

Tell you what.

Since you a coder, how about making a few posts per month at our post2host forum. Quality coding or tec related posts.
Ill give u what you want (as long as your scripts dont start hogging bandwidth/ram/cpu) for no Huge ammount of posts, just quality!

Say 15 posts per month, and ill even set it at 10 incase you forget for a week due to some hard core code experimentation!

Sounds good but i will not post my code there top sercet offcouse :lol:
I will make a account on youre website right away and thanks for the offer :)

Once you do, PM me your domain name and ill send you back the name server to point to.

Back