• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[req] Vps

Kyle Katarn

Ok, here's what I need:
A VPS/Virtuozzo/etc.
With cPanel/WHM and preferably Fantastico
256MB RAM min.
low CPU requirements
30GB Hard disk Min.
600GB Bandwidth Min.

And I need at least this, but as much more as you can get me for $55/Month.

If this is completely impossible, please tell me the best you can get me for this price.

If you want great uptime or good bandwidth: completely impossible. May be OK for value bandwidth (slow connection) and low uptime.

Kyle Katarn said:
Ok, here's what I need:
A VPS/Virtuozzo/etc.
With cPanel/WHM and preferably Fantastico
256MB RAM min.
low CPU requirements
30GB Hard disk Min.
600GB Bandwidth Min.

And I need at least this, but as much more as you can get me for $55/Month.

If this is completely impossible, please tell me the best you can get me for this price.

Hey

Have a look at spry.com, they have some very good VPS & there prices match what your looking for. :)

You need to get half a dedicated server sounds like to me.
I can offer half of a celeron 2.4GH server that has 1GB RAM and 100mbs link. That gives you 30GB space and 1000GB (1TB) bandwidth. I can give that for 50$ a month. Let me know if you are interested.

heymrdj said:
You need to get half a dedicated server sounds like to me.
I can offer half of a celeron 2.4GH server that has 1GB RAM and 100mbs link. That gives you 30GB space and 1000GB (1TB) bandwidth. I can give that for 50$ a month. Let me know if you are interested.

Does that include cPanel/WHM?

Hello, My-E-Space can offer you our VPS 3 package which includes:

30gb disc space
600gb bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
512mb ram guaranteed (8gb possible)
800mhz CPU (6ghz possible)
Full root access
Free setup
$51.00 a month

If you have any questions, or would like more info, please visit our website or send an email to sales @ my-e-space.com

Back