• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

request~20mb space and 50gb bandwidth for manga hosting^^

So, don't expect we are standing in line to just host you...

I wish you luck in finding your free download server !

PaulP.

Its very inappropriate to call it a download server. It will contain all the information about our group and also a small discussion board for suggestions.

Sorry I was a bit heady in my last reply. Thank You.

5 MB for the Site layout and other information ... :)

15mb for the latest releases that is going to change every week, cuz that's the standard form of any Scanlation groups ...

I think what rin is going to make is like making announcements of every new chapter of Bleach manga that their group made. thus providem them with the latest chapter downloadable for the public.

He won't be offering full episodes/volumes/chapter but the new released ones. So I guess 20mb is pretty good enough for that ... Regarding about the copyright rules ... Goodluck.

i pmed you a very good offer ririn why don't you want it.

on second thought, why do you need this? it looks like you already tried dreamhost, and they crapped out on you. And now you are looking for a dedicated server w/ 1200gb/mth transfer according to blood scanlations.com)

so why ask for free hsting here when a dedicated serve is what ur after?

Last edited:
Back