• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

REQuest 4 Less than 250kb space (please)

college-student

I'm a bit empty when it comes to cgi scripts. And i need to use one for a university project on SEO techniques & spider crawling methods.

The file which is a cgi one is about 244kb and i just need someone to host this - yes u may have your banners, text ads on the page - just as long as it covers only 25% of the web page.

hope someone could help me out.

i forgot to add that i don't want to post to host, or register on forums to request either.

C'mon i'm just askin' for 245kb max ;) not even an mb - and someone sent me to a page where i can sign up for 100mb :D geez! i mean i lack the technical know how in hosting this file or getting it to work - that's all and i need someone to help me with figuring it out and hosting it for me - and that's really about it.

Pretty please:D

I Host You

Ok.Seens that you need a simple host,i will host you

Cpanel X
10 Mb Space
500Mb Bandwidth
3 MySQL
5 E-Mail Accounts
10 Auto-Respond
10 Mailing List
1 Subdomain
Yourname.bugtown.info
(URL Redirection Are Welcomed)

Ok.seems that you are my first person i am going to host,i change the space to 50Mb and 1 Gig bandwidth.
5 MySQL
10 E-Mail Accounts
100 Auto-Respond
100 Mailing List
10 Subdomain
Yourname.bugtown.info
(URL Redirection Are Welcomed)

Just download the form i send as pm to you.Just click send when you complete filling if you use outlook express and your account will be activate as fast as possible.

Regards,
Bugtown Hosting

Last edited:
Back