• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request an Email for MDaemon

k_oudom

Hi Dear. I'm asking for an email for MDaemon Email Server. I host website at a free server but they don't have smtp for me. So I would like to ask lady and gentle man for an email to use for smtp. Can anyone give me one that never have downtime? Really appreciate.

Hi Dear. I'm asking for an email for MDaemon Email Server. I host website at a free server but they don't have smtp for me. So I would like to ask lady and gentle man for an email to use for smtp. Can anyone give me one that never have downtime? Really appreciate.

I don't think anybody on this forum can meet this requirement. Although we all try our best to avoid downtime, no equipment is completely foolproof. In theory though someone operating at the levels where clustered servers become cost effective could have an almost-perfect uptime, but there will still always be that chance of mistakes or network outages bringing it down.

Could you update your request to set more reasonable limits for reliability in order for people here to have a chance at making fair and honest offers?

Also, I do not offer inbound email with free accounts, and outgoing mail on free accounts is limited to that generated by scripts (Such as a forum's registration emails). Although possible, you might have to look long and hard to find a host willing to provide this because of the extremely high risk of spam being sent through it. Alternately, you could look into getting a free or sponsored VPS, and a number of post2vps providers exist. That would be suitable as well because then you would be able to configure it to suit your needs and if you got the IP blacklisted it wouldn't cause outages for other people.

Though really, your best option might be to just use Google SMTP. I don't remember the requirements off the top of your head, but I know they do offer a secure SMTP gateway for users. Some of the software used in the office where I work takes advantage of that to send invoices and customer communications through Google's SMTP gateway.

Back