• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Cheap Dedicated Server

brutetal

Me and my friends are looking for a AMD 64 managed or not Dedicated Server with at least 500GB of bandwdith, at least 50GB of hard drive space, with a OC-3 or higher connection, at least 512 ram.

Our price range is only $10-$75 a month. Do you have any to recommend us?

We found one, www.leeware.com, it looks okay but we want to make sure if theirs any other good ones out their thats like the same as this one but better.

Also please no virtual dedicated server, we need all the cpu we can get!

Last edited:
Hi,
I can provide the following server :

# AMD 3000+ Barton
# 80GB IDE Hard Drive
# 1024MB RAM
# Bandwidth: 1000GB
# IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
# Private VLAN
# Basic Resource Monitoring
# Choice of OS : FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux
# 100% Self Managed and Dedicated

Price : $ 90/mo + SETUP FREE

OR

# AMD Sempron 2600
# 80GB IDE Hard Drive
# 512MB DDR RAM
# Bandwidth: 1000GB
# IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
# Private VLAN
# Basic Resource Monitoring
# Choice of OS : FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux

Price : $ 75/mo + SETUP FREE

i dont think leeware offers dedicated machine and they offer only suse on vps and i just had to fix someones sql problems on his leeware vps and trust me suse is not the best option to get for servers.So decide accordingly.

Hello,

Hosting-shack can offer you (Currently not on our website, but information will follow there soon):

HS-Athlon2800:

+ Athlon XP 2800+
+ 512MB DDR RAM
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ Unmetered bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included.
+ Free Plesk or cPanel!
+ Unmanaged

$115/month

Signup for this great deal at: https://hosting-shack.net/order/signup.php?clienttype=10

For more information email: dedicated@hosting-shack.net

Regards,
Hosting-Shack.net

Do you need cpanel or other control panels?

At your budget, we might be able to customise one for you if you dont require any of them.

brutetal said:
Sorry, but I'm trying to find one at a lower price, at most $75.

So your budget is fixed at us$75 or is it "slightly" flexible within us$5? It would give me some room to work something our for you.

I assume you are going to be using it for game servers and I will try to pull a 64bit server for you.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I will have to go thru our options and get back to you. You might want to add our AIM for convenience as I dont "hang-around" here 24 hours a day. LOL

Hello Sir,

We are trying an new line of Dedicated Servers, Semi-Dedicated, we basicly take our high powered machines and divide there resources up, using our own custom software.

You will recive the following for $75/month
50GB Space
600GB Transfer
Cpanel
Root Acess

If you would like to order please contact me at jdcomputes@sympatico.ca

Back