• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Cheap Dedicated Server

The servers are basicly a porpotion of our server given to you, at a cheaper rate. instead of buying a full server witch our cheapest is an AMD 2600 for 75+ 25 setup we offer a part of the server with full root, ftp to your folder.

This is a new tool were trying and hoping the hosting market will find this good, if you dont want a vps, but dont need a full dedicated this will suit your needs.

I believe VPS means Virtual Private Server, so what that means is that your only useing a part or parts of multiple of servers.

brutetal said:
I believe VPS means Virtual Private Server, so what that means is that your only useing a part or parts of multiple of servers.
Something similar.

a VPS is a part of the server...it's like Dedicated Server but you only get "some" of the Server it is runned at....anyway it's still known as "Shared" hosting.

Leriss said:
Something similar.

a VPS is a part of the server...it's like Dedicated Server but you only get "some" of the Server it is runned at....anyway it's still known as "Shared" hosting.

I know what VPS means, what i was asking is how LSComputers proposed solution was different to a VPS, which the OP said he did not want.

Moonman said:
I know what VPS means, what i was asking is how LSComputers proposed solution was different to a VPS, which the OP said he did not want.

What he said I understand that he is offering you a normal VPS.

With this network, your still getting full throatle of the server, we have created a system, on witch we offer part of a server, the other part is not used, allows our clients to grow into the server. Meaning they can slowly upgrade till they own the box.

Its a new line were introducing, still very much in the works.

Back