• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Fully Managed Reseller plans

two4one

Hi,
This is for a new startup (no clients at present), am looking for a Fully Managed Reseller plan where i can start my own brandable hosting service and have billing management and/or affiliate management solution(s) included.

something like http://www.webintellects.com/our_solutions/resellers/index.php
which is looking good but above my budget.

My current budget is 20$/Month can go further if my business demands.

space 20GB
Bandwidth 1000GB
Looking for Speed hosting and have good support

Regards,
Niru

So, when you say you want to have a billing management solution included, you are talking about having a billing/invoicing software provided also? Most webhosts do not do this because the licensing costs would be to high to provide billing software to everybody.

For $19.95 per month, we can offer you a reseller plan with 30 GB of webspace and 150 GB of bandwidth but I really do not believe that you're going to find anybody who is going to offer you a terabyte of bandwidth for only $20 bucks. Be cautious of those who offer unlimited/unmetered bandwidth also.

Last edited:
If you want quality service please increase your budget. Your budget is too low for your requirement.

We can offer you 20 GB Disk Space with 300 GB Bandwidth including WHMCS, Free SSL certificate. Price: $30 Per month.

Last edited:
Both are fully managed.

Bronze VPS
30 GB Space
768 Memory
1000 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel, Whmcs, Softacoulus

$35.00 this is a special price (will create coupon if you want this)

or

Silver Master Reseller
30 GB Space
200 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Mysql database
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email addresses
whmcs, softacoluos

$20.00 a month with coupon 50OFF

Hi All,
Thanks for replies.
@ServerPoint
As stated in post,My budget is below webintellects reseller plan.so am looking for alternatives which are near to its features within my budget.

Hi All,
Thanks for replies.
@ServerPoint
As stated in post,My budget is below webintellects reseller plan.so am looking for alternatives which are near to its features within my budget.
If you decrease your bandwidth requirement. I can offer you a custom plan with clientexec.

You can get this bandwidth with vps. Without huge overselling it is not possible in reseller hosting.

I would like to offer you our fully managed junior linux hosting reseller package with ability to upgrade to next plan or even upto VPS without any hassle or problem ..

20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Private NS Servers
Free Domain Reseller Account (Available on Request)
PHP 5, MySQL 5, Multimedia enabled, Java
Host Unlimited Clients
Unlimited addon domains, subdomains
Unlimited mysql databases
Unlimited email accounts
Fantastico Deluxe & RvSkins
30 days money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

Only $16.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/resellers/linux/junior.html

If your bandwidth requirements have been reduced more in-line with most reseller plans, we can offer you:

Advanced Reseller Account

* 49,152MB (48GB) Cloud Server Space
* 491,520MB (480GB) Transfer/Bandwidth
* CORE Client Portal
* WHM cPanel Administration
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
* 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch Master Reseller application within WHM
SonicWall Premium Hardware DDoS Protection Unlimited Clients & Resellers!
6 Failover BGP-Powered Networks Intel i7 Core (8 CPU/node) Blades

For $20.83/Quarter

Master Reseller hosting allows you to offer both shared & reseller accounts to your valued customers. Bringing them individual WHM & cPanel accounts, while bringing you root access features, just on a shared environment.

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

Thanks for all your offers.
i have accepted Technut's offer.so far everything went well with quick setup.i will post a review after completing my 1st quarter at hostmy1stweb.com
Thanks
Niranjan

If your bandwidth requirements have been reduced more in-line with most reseller plans, we can offer you:

Advanced Reseller Account

* 49,152MB (48GB) Cloud Server Space
* 491,520MB (480GB) Transfer/Bandwidth
* CORE Client Portal
* WHM cPanel Administration
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
* 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch Master Reseller application within WHM
SonicWall Premium Hardware DDoS Protection Unlimited Clients & Resellers!
6 Failover BGP-Powered Networks Intel i7 Core (8 CPU/node) Blades

For $20.83/Quarter

Master Reseller hosting allows you to offer both shared & reseller accounts to your valued customers. Bringing them individual WHM & cPanel accounts, while bringing you root access features, just on a shared environment.

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

Back