• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Hosting/VPS in Asia Pacific Area

cnshell

I'm looking for hosting provider in Asia pacific area, for example, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea or Singapore. That should meet my requirement in connection time through this area.
The resource requested is not too much, both shared hosting and VPS is ok.
For shared hosting I'm looking for something like 500M Space with 2-5G Bandwidth;
For VPS 256MB+ Memory is required, can be unmanaged.

If you have a similar package please reply me with a link to your website. Thanks.

I do not know any company personal. But I have heard there is a forum for Singapore aka webhostingtalk.com.
I suppose that would be good idea to check offers sections there and find out more information.
If I were you I would check that.

Regarding your VPS Requirment!

I'm looking for hosting provider in Asia pacific area, for example, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea or Singapore. That should meet my requirement in connection time through this area.
The resource requested is not too much, both shared hosting and VPS is ok.
For shared hosting I'm looking for something like 500M Space with 2-5G Bandwidth;
For VPS 256MB+ Memory is required, can be unmanaged.

If you have a similar package please reply me with a link to your website. Thanks.

Hi

I am Amit gorai from India.

I can provide you very good configuration which include window 2003/2008 OS with 10 GB storage space,1GB Ram,2 GB data transfer with dedicated IP. @ 44$ /month plus onetime setup cost.

Kindly let me know if you are intrested i will send the other detail later on...

Regards

Amit
+919975606592

I can offer you a taiwan hosting. 2$ monthly with this request, can free upgrade to 10Gb Bandwidth.

Contact me to got more information.

Demo: http://server3.uphost.info

(Ping can be high, but I sure your click isn't delay as US hosting)

Back