• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] [Reseller] 72.5 GB / 925 GB

Time for a dedicated server? If you want i can help yea out with unmanaged server solutions in our NYC location.

That is definitely a dedicated server requirements. Look around you will find some nice offers.

I am guessing since hes looking for a reseller, he would need a managed, with cpanel/WHM installed. So all he would have to do is use WHM.

Why not just go with a fully managed dedicated server? You wont find a reseller with those specs and if you do, it will cost more than a server.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

I'm not sure if anyone could offer that exactly as just a reseller account.
If you contact me i might be able to help you out with a windows VMware (gives you more freedom to run more things for win32 applications.), its like a vps but for windows so you wouldnt have WHM or cpanel which is strictly for linux distros. we have empty dedicated boxes in the NYC location on peer1 if you need a dedicated managed solution.
If you need anything else or have any other inquiries contact me.

Last edited:
Anyone CAN offer this to him... simply maintain a Dedicated Server and give him a reseller for it.

It's kind of like taking advantage of the customer, BUT if they prefer it that way for "management" then so be it...

I'll offer you that kind of reseller for $175 per month.

The best solution would be to get a 'dedicated reseller account', which would be one huge reseller account alone on a server. We would be able to offer you this for about $135/month... I can post the full details if you are interested. :)

fireshark said:
If I asked for a 72.5 GB space and 925 GB bandwidth reseller account with WHM how much would it cost?

Hi fireshark,

I can offer you a custom reseller like that:

73GB Space
930GB Banwidth
Cpanel 10 / WHM / RV Skins / Fantastico
Host Unlimit Domains
Private nameserver + 1 IP ( your own share IP )
Unlimit Features
Daily / Weekly backup

Our Server: Dual Xeon 2.4GHz, 4GB ECC RAM, Unmetered 20MBs tranfer ( ~ 12,000GB ), 100MBs conection.

Price: 140$ / month

Payment via paypal.

Contact me if you need more infomation about this offer.

MSN: sales@it-4vn.com
AIM: tay ninh buon
Y!M: tayninhbuon

Last edited:
Here is what I can offer you (this is a custom deal and not listed on our website):

74 GB space
950 GB transfer
cPanel 10

• AMD Athlon XP2400
• 80GB IDE Hard Drive
• 512MB DDR RAM
• IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)

Monthly Fee Options:
• $109.00 (Plus One-time Setup Fee of $20.00)

This server is located in USA, and will be a large reseller.

Hello fireshark,

This is what I can offer you:

75GB Space
1000GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features / Host Unlimited Domains
Overselling Allowed
cPanel / WHM with Fantastico
Price: $135/month!

This will be just one reseller account hosted alone on a dedicated server. The server will be managed by us, so you don't need to worry about the administration side of a dedicated server. :)

If you are interested, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below.

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Hello,

We can offer you either a managed dedicated server for $130 / month or a shared reseller with your specs on a dual processor server for $100 / month. Terms and conditions apply. These are custom offers, if you would like more details, please contact info[at]spyderzwebz.com

Pm me if you would like the following:

AMD Athlon XP2400
80GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
512MB DDR RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
Private VLAN
Basic Resource Monitoring
FreeBSD 5.x
cPanel/WHM + Fantastico

All for 90 dollars/month plus a one-time setup fee of 19 dollars.

Last edited:
Back