• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request]VPS or Reseller

Andrews860

I am looking for a VPS or a Reseller sollution. I need the following:

1. Atleast 10GB Space
  2. Atleast 300GB Bandwith
  3. Unlimited FTP, POP3, Sub-Domains, Domains
  4. cPanel or Plesk
  5. Linux or Windows
  6. Atleast 3 dedicated IPs

A VPS solution from Mechhost is just what you need! Our VPS servers have a maximum of 8GB RAM and duel 3.4 GHz Xeon processors. Looking at your request, here is what we can offer: (if you require more information, please PM me.)

// MHVPS-cPanel1

+ 15 GB Diskspace
+ 300 GB bandwidth
+ cPanel/WHM + Fantastico
+ 3 Dedicated IP's
+ Total Root Access
+ 24/7 Support
+ Semi Managed

For only $35.99/month
(Unlimited Domain Plesk is $5/month extra)
(Extra Dedicated IP's are charged at $1/month extra)

We are currently setting our site up for our new VPS solutions, but for more information or other plans, please see here or PM me to order.

hosting-shack said:
A VPS solution from Mechhost is just what you need! Our VPS servers have a maximum of 8GB RAM and duel 3.4 GHz Xeon processors. Looking at your request, here is what we can offer: (if you require more information, please PM me.)

// MHVPS-cPanel1

+ 15 GB Diskspace
+ 300 GB bandwidth
+ 3 Dedicated IP's
+ Total Root Access
+ 24/7 Support
+ Semi Managed

For only $35.99/month
(Unlimited Domain Plesk is $5/month extra)
(Extra Dedicated IP's are charged at $1/month extra)

We are currently setting our site up for our new VPS solutions, but for more information or other plans, please see here or PM me to order.

Looks good, I was looking at your web site before, I guess you are still working on it. I have a few questions about your plan described above:

1. If Plesk is 5$ extra is there a Control Panel that is free with the plan?
  2. Do you accept paypal?
  3. Are the two IPs used for custom name servers?
  4. How much is more bandwith, 300GB might not be enough.

EDIT: For some reason I do not have permission to PM you :(

Andrews860 said:
Looks good, I was looking at your web site before, I guess you are still working on it. I have a few questions about your plan described above:

1. If Plesk is 5$ extra is there a Control Panel that is free with the plan?
  2. Do you accept paypal?
  3. Are the two IPs used for custom name servers?
  4. How much is more bandwith, 300GB might not be enough.

EDIT: For some reason I do not have permission to PM you :(

1) cPanel is $15/month
Plesk is $20/month
Webmin is $0/month

The model we gave includes cPanel, if you want it with webmin it will cost: $20.99/month, and if you want it with Plesk it costs $40.99/month

2) Yes, we take paypal.

3) Yup, as with all VPS/Dedicated servers, 2 IP's will be needed for nameservers.

4) You can move up to our MHVPS-cPanel2 totaly free . It's only $15.99/month extra ($51.99/month with cPanel)

// MHVPS-cPanel2

+ 30 GB Diskspace
+ 600 GB bandwidth
+ 4 Dedicated IP's
+ Total Root Access
+ 24/7 Support
+ Semi Managed

For only $51.99/month

We have a reseller solution that would suit your needs quite well. Also we are having a 50% anniversary sale right now so you can save a huge amount on the following plan

» 12000 Mb Disk Space
» 200 Gb Monthly Bandwidth
» No limit on Domains Hosted
» WHM (Web Hosting Mangaer) and cPanel/Rv Skins
» Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts

$87.72/mo or $43.86/mo after Anniversary Discount (code: availanniversary)

3 Dedicated Ips also come with the package

We can also adjust the package accordingly if you wish to 10GB/300GB for no change in monthly fees

Upgrade Charges:
100GB Transfer Extra $8/mo

You may read about our policies and plans :

Reseller Plans
FAQ's
Terms Of Service
Privacy Policy

Editor's Choice Award: 2005 & 2006 by Find My Host

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: WebHostDir : HostReview : FindMyHost : WebHostsOnline : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth
Server Specs: Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT | 4GB Memory | 2x300GB SCSI Drives

VPS Servers Include: Free Server Hardening | Private DNS | Private VLAN | Root Access | Control Panel
Control Panel Options: click for demos: cPanel * DirectAdmin * InterWorx * Plesk * Webmin
Special Optional Upgrades: cPanel/WHM Custom Themes: info WHMXtra: info
Managed Services : Server Hardening : Server Monitoring

V-P4: $59/mo | Free Setup | No Contract
O/S Options: CentOS | Debian | Fedora
VZPP (Virtuozzo Power Panel)
Memory: 384MB Memory Guaranteed | 4GB Memory Burstable
Disk: 15GB
Bandwidth: 250GB
IP Address: 2
Managed: Level 3
www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit our site

Hi,
If you would like to consider reseller solution, then smokyhosts.com welcomes you. Our 'Advanced reseller package' will suite your needs. It features....

Disk space :: 10GB
Bandwidth :: 100GB (extra at 15GB/1USD/month)
Unlimited Features
WHM/Cpanel
Fantastico delux
Cost :: 14.99USD/month
OR
41.99USD/quaterly (billed every 3 months)
Click here to order

Dedicated IP addresses :: $2/IP/month
Custom nameservers :: $5/2nameservers/month (includes 2 dedicated IPs)

Special....
Quote this post, signup for the package for quaterly billing and send a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com for a free $50 google adwords voucher!!

For further information regarding our reseller packages, you may visit here. We also accept custom package requests. If you would like to get a customised package from us, do send us a mail with your requirements to resellers@smokyhosts.com

Hello, if you decide to go with a reseller account, we can offer you the following custom package:

>>10gb disc space
>>300gb bandwidth
>>cPanel / WHM / Fantastico for you, and cPanel /Fantastico for your clients!
>>Free Private Nameservers! (ns1.yourdomain.com)
>>Free Website Builder for you AND your clients!
>>Free Webhosting templates (40 to choose from)
>>Free $5.00 advertising credit for you AND your clients!
>>Host Unlimited Domains!
>>Unlimited MySQL, FTP, Email, Addon/Parked/Subdomains, etc.
>>True 24x7 Support!
>>99.9% Uptime GUARANTEE
Only $55.00 a month for our reliable services!
Use coupon code "25forlife" to receive 25% off the life of your account
We prefer that you pay via PayPal. We have a verified business account with PayPal, therefor you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal using a credit or debit card. All you need to do is click on "Don't have a PayPal account, Click Here" in the center of the page when you are directed to PayPal. Credit card payments may also be made through 2Checkout.com if PayPal is not an option for you.
We are not resellers! We operate from our own servers located at LiquidWeb datacenter in Lansing MI., and have a dedicated support staff ready to assist you 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
IP Address: 69.16.197.84
We do not have any sneaky terms of service that limit your useage. We will not suspend / terminate your account for anything other then non-payment, spamming, or illegal useage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our website at http://my-e-space.com for more information. You may also send an email to sales @ my-e-space.com
Best of luck to you in your hosting search!

Due to one of our clients requiring only 1/2 a dedicated server, we now have the other 1/2 of the dedicated unused.

As such, we are offering a HUGE RESELLER account with the following specs:

1. Space: 30GB
2. Bandwidth: 1000GB
3. cPanel, WHM & Fantastico
4. NO ROOT ACCESS
............................................... us$58.00 monthly

The IP's for the nameservers can be purchased for 2$ extra per month. SO that would be 60$ a month total. If you want these, just say so in the additional notes.

It can be ordered here

Last edited:
Andrews860 said:
Thank you all for your offers, I would rather have a VPS but I will look over the plans and try to decide one.

Hi Andrew

Take a look at spry.com, they have some cool VPS & there prices are ok.

Goodluck.

Hey there,
We can easily meet your requirements of a reseller account for $27/month or $270/annually. Our servers and connectivity are fast and we offer 24/7 support by phone or email. Check out http://www.hosttitan.com and let me know if you'd be interested in moving forward.

Hello Galaxy-Hosts can offer you the following VPS solution:
* 10 Gb Hard Drive Space
* 300 Gb of premium bandwidth
* Free Cpanel/WHM
* 4 GB Max RAM
* 2 Ips included
* No Setup + Free Fantastico!
$54 per month
We can also offer you a reseller account with the same disk space and bandwidth on one of our fast dual Xeon servers for $41 per month.
These are customized plans so you will need to pm me or email me with any questions or to get set up. Also remember the cheapest hosting isnt always the best, and we are willing to provide links to third party sites to verify our uptime.

Thanks for all your offers again, Those are some really good plans and deals but the problem is I have a low budget untill I get a second job and some donations/ Currently my budget is under 50$ which is alot for the details listen above. I was hoping for more than 10GB space

OK, for being so frank and me in a good mood, I am willing to offer you (ONLY) a reseller account with the following specs:

Space: 15gb
Bandwidth: 500gb
cpanel, whm and fantastico
.......................................... us$48.00

Its now or never.

Hey,

I know a place to get a really good deal on VPS. It is not from DigitalWorldHost.com. We are not and I am not in any connected with this company but their prices seem extremely amazing (and a little weird but that's up to you to decide).

Here's what you get for 23.32USD/month:

15 000 MB Space
1 TB Data Transfer
512 MB Guaranteed Virtual Memory (1024 MB burstable)
1 Static IP (additionals for $2 USD/month)
CPANEL included
30 Day Money Back
SSH
24x7 Telephone Support

If you are interested then PM me and I'll give you the company's URL.

I know that as soon as I post this people will start asking why I won't post the URL publically. The reasons being 1) I can't gaurantee this company's service but from all that I've read it seems to be excellent 2) I don't want DigitalWorldHost.com to be associated with this company regardless of wether it be good or bad 3) Why give them free advertisement?

Please don't jump to some stupid conclusions about some shady business with this company and me or something (I can see it coming already as the price is extremely cheap and seems almost impossible, which I agree with).

Regards,

Tang

15 000 MB Space
1 TB Data Transfer
512 MB Guaranteed Virtual Memory (1024 MB burstable)
1 Static IP (additionals for $2 USD/month)
CPANEL included
30 Day Money Back
SSH
24x7 Telephone Support

THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

Back