• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request]VPS or Reseller

computerhelpworld said:
Hey,

I know a place to get a really good deal on VPS. It is not from DigitalWorldHost.com. We are not and I am not in any connected with this company but their prices seem extremely amazing (and a little weird but that's up to you to decide).

Here's what you get for 23.32USD/month:

15 000 MB Space
1 TB Data Transfer
512 MB Guaranteed Virtual Memory (1024 MB burstable)
1 Static IP (additionals for $2 USD/month)
CPANEL included
30 Day Money Back
SSH
24x7 Telephone Support

If you are interested then PM me and I'll give you the company's URL.

I know that as soon as I post this people will start asking why I won't post the URL publically. The reasons being 1) I can't gaurantee this company's service but from all that I've read it seems to be excellent 2) I don't want DigitalWorldHost.com to be associated with this company regardless of wether it be good or bad 3) Why give them free advertisement?

Please don't jump to some stupid conclusions about some shady business with this company and me or something (I can see it coming already as the price is extremely cheap and seems almost impossible, which I agree with).

Regards,

Tang

I cant PM anyone so could you send me a PM. I know this is overselling I just wanted to check it out.

Hi Andrew, if you have a low budget, go for the likes of Godaddy. It's the only way to be at least somewhat safe.

NetCafe said:
15 000 MB Space
1 TB Data Transfer
512 MB Guaranteed Virtual Memory (1024 MB burstable)
1 Static IP (additionals for $2 USD/month)
CPANEL included
30 Day Money Back
SSH
24x7 Telephone Support

THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

I quite agree but this is a real deal by a real company, which has been around for awhile.

I am not endorseing them, and I know I am going to get this kind of reaction from people here, which is EXACTLY why I didn't provide a public URL. THis is just a deal I found and if you want to get the URL PM me.

@Andrews860: Sure, I will PM you the URL as soon as I get home (I'm on my laptop downtown and I don't have the url saved here; it's in my bookmarks on my desktop at home). So I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Andrews860 said:
I cant PM anyone so could you send me a PM. I know this is overselling I just wanted to check it out.
He said he couldnt om you. I do agree that that is ridiculous, he needs to be careful if he actually uses close to that much resources. Even most big companies suspend accounts that use to many resources, even if they are in the alloted amounts.

HostFrog said:
I agree!!!! Strong ground-standing there, and nice to see your face again NetCafe :D

I was merely stating a matter of fact. Imagine $50 for the whole server load of bandwidth, possible? This host is INSANE or freaking RICH. :confused4

Oh and I miss you too froogy, err... I mean hostfrog. :p

One glance at their plans and ther eis really no need to venture any further onto WHT or the likes seeking review.

Their plans are simply too ridiculous and out of this world to warrant any consideration.

That should theach those a little lesson to do their homework and go for hosts that offers genuine prices instead of counting on droppings from the sky.

James said:

James said:
ComputerHelpWorld,

Why did you PM me the URL? I didn't request it,

For information, this company he was referring to was Adiungo.com

Now see those and tell everybody you are recommending this company.

Did I EVER recommend this company? Take the time to read my first post in this thread. I NEVER endorsed them. I am simply offering to provide an URL if he was interested. So please don't go and put words in my mouth that I did not say.

Those threads you provided are a valuable source to check but at the same time, they alone are not enough to say much about the company (I am saying this from a completely neutral stance because I am just trying to look at both sides here. They have a lot more than 6 customers.).

So again, I was not "recommending them" because recommending them would be that I am "praising them" but I'm not. Hope this clears things up a little. That's all I'm gonna say. If you want to continue flame me for providing an URL, go ahead but I won't be responding in one way or another.

computerhelpworld said:
Did I EVER recommend this company? Take the time to read my first post in this thread. I NEVER endorsed them. I am simply offering to provide an URL if he was interested. So please don't go and put words in my mouth that I did not say.
Next time don't post something you don't endorse :)
If its not good for you, its not good for him. lets keep a minimum level of qualiy here heh.
Not to sound rude or anything, but. anyhow.

Back on topic. If you want a VPS, I would suggest going with PowerVPS. A little bit more expensive then most offers you will see on those forums, but you know the old saying, You get what you pay for.

Hi,

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Back