• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Windows VPS or Dedicated

kexhosting

Dedicated Ram: 384 MB - 2048 MB
-Administrator Access
-Remote Desktop Connection : 1-3+
-Disk Space: 8+ GB
-BW 100 GB - 1 TB+
-Dedicated IP Address: 1-2+
-Install / Run Programs (.exe)
-Set up: $0
-Virtuozzo Power Panel
Price: Reasonable
I want to explain the variety of my request and its features i want. For one I don't want to limit the number of offers I get. For example if you offer me a small plan and its seems reasonable I would love to grab it. IF you have a large plan and i requested a smaller plan then you might not post your offer. I currently have a good host and looking for a different host for my second server, because I want to try out different host.

Hello, we can offer you the next dedicated server if you would like it instead of a VPS:

Processor: AMD XP 2000+
RAM: 512MB DDR2
Primary Hard Drive: 120GB (Western Digital)
750GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port
CentOS Linux and DirectAdmin control panel Included for Free
Basic Management Included

Only: 60 dollars per month.

Order at: http://www.felweb.net/clients/order....nguage=English

Do not miss this opportunities! Please contact us at mail@felweb.net for 30 minutes max responses 24/7 Support Tech and Sales if you have any question.

Hello,

Dual AMD Opteron 246
Price: $69.95/Mo | Setup Fee: $0
Full 100Mbit/s uplink
1GB System RAM
120GB SATA Hard Drive
1500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
5 Usable IP Addresses

Windows 2003 Enterprise Server $25/month

If interested please pm me as the site only lists it with linux.

Note to Companies, client is using the request for game server hosting, please keep that in mind when offering a machine!, An Celeron style machine aint going to do him any good.

Last edited:
Hi there, Server Complete can offer you the following:

AMD Athlon 64x2 5200+
1GB RAM
250GB SATA2 Hard Drive
1,500GB Premium Bandwidth (100mbps; Level3, InterNAP, Global Crossing)
5 IPs
FREE Windows 2003 Standard (32 or 64-bit)

FREE Setup - $109.99 per month

If you are interested please email sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com for more details. This is not listed on our site, so please contact us to get an order link setup. If you are using this as a gaming server, the bandwidth is top-notch. The server is out of the Infomart in Dallas, TX and I have received numerous compliments on the connectivity.

If you purchase multiple servers in the future, we setup a private internal LAN on all servers for our support system and in case anyone wants to setup a server cluster. Data transfer on the internal network is free of charge. Just open a support ticket and request that your servers be linked together.

Hello Kexhosting,

JSHosts Internet Services Ltd would like to offer you the following server that meets/exceeds your needs:

Intel Celeron 2.4GHz CPU
512MB DDR RAM
60GB HDD
2000GB Bandwidth
5 Dedicated IPs
DDoS Protection (Top Layer Networks)
Free Level 1 Management
Free Server Setup

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Web: £10.00 ($19.57) Per Month
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard: £15.00 ($29.36) Per Month

Price: £24.95 ($48.84) Per Month
Order Now

More information on our dedicated servers and other services can be found at http://www.jshosts.com

Swhosting.ie can offer you the following US Windows VPS as requested:

-Dedicated Ram: 600 MB
-Administrator Access
-Remote Desktop Connection : 3
-Disk Space: 10 GB
-BW 300 GB
-Dedicated IP Address: 2
-Install / Run Programs (.exe)
-Set up: $0
-Parallels Power Panel
-Windows Server 2003 Standard

Monthly: $29.00 USD

PM me for order information if interested.

Back