• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Requesting...] Unmanaged Dedicated Server

Polykranopalous

Me and a friend are looking for a dedicated server which isn't managed as my friend is going to deal with that part of the stuff.
I have been scouring the internet and I see managed servers, but not too many unmanaged ones (I assumed unmanaged were cheaper)

Our budget is around $100-120 a month, I wouldn't mind spending less then that, but I thought I would see what people have to offer.

I should also mention we would rather have the payment option of using PayPal since its two of us going into this together it will make keeping track of payments easier.

Thank you.

Hi :wave:

HD Solutions can offer you this server:

HD INTEL P42.8 HT (HT shows 2 CPUs)
1024MB RAM
160GB SATA Hard Drive
1000GB BW Tier 1

Unmanaged
8IP (Private Vlan)

Cost: $110/mo / $10 Setup
Payment: Paypal

Addons:

cPanel & WHM = $25/mo
cPanel/WHM & RVSkin = $30
All cPanel packages come with fantastico
Managed (Basic L1) = $10/mo, L2 = $20/mo L3 = $30/mo

Please contact us to order or for further details as this server isnt listed on our site.

Craig

Hello:wave:
Galaxy-Hosts would like to offer you the following:

Celeron Server
2.0 Celeron
512MB DDR Ram
80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
2000 Gb of premium bandwidth
3 Ips included.
Free Plesk!
$95 per month, no setup fee
or here is onother option
AMD 64 Bit Server
Athlon XP 2800+
512MB DDR RAM
80 Gig Western Digital SATA
Unmetered bandwidth
3 IPs included
Free Plesk! or Free Cpanel
$115 per month, no setup fee

We do not currently offer dedicated servers on our website bit you can find out more about Galaxy-Hosts at http://galaxy-hosts.com Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hello sir, I will leave you a current server that is on special, however please contact me as we have many other servers that would suit any of your needs.

Intel P4 2.8 with HT
1024MB RAM
160GB SATA Hard Drive
1000GB BW Tier 1
8IP (Private Vlan)
$100 Month / $20 Setup

Cpanel - $25/month
Cpanel with RVSkins - $30/month
Fantastico is free with Cpanel

Also we have

AMD Sempron 2600
1024MB RAM
80GB Drive
1000GB BW
8IP's (5 useable)
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Price - $110/month + $10 setup

However please contact me via msn or any other IM, as we can work better deals for you.

Hello there.

Hosting-Shack can offer you our HS-Celeron1 Dedicated server. This is currently not on our website, but more information will be provided on request.

+ 2.0 Celeron
+ 512MB DDR Ram
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ 2000 Gb of premium bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included.
+ Free Plesk!
+ Unmanaged

$95/month

Extras:

1GB RAM - $22 extra per month
cPanel/WHM - $22 extra per month
120 GB IDE Hard Drive - $19.99 extra per month

If your interested please PM me or email: sales@hosting-shack.net

Last edited:
thank you all for taking the time to reply to this, my friend has converted my decision to another company only beause he personally has used them before - if this was not the case i would have went with one of you guys. Thank you again.

Back