• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Require Assistance] Teenage Discussion Forum Rquires Hosting/Sponsorship

Thorny

Hello there,

I have recently been taken on as webmaster into a Teenage Discussion Website, solely ran by phpBB3. However we managed to scrape enough funds together to purchase some hosting for a year last November but the company has closed due to the infamous, "real life issues" which i totally understand and respect. So we are now without hosting and don't have any $$ to purchase anymore, so i have come begging and pleading to you (hosts) for some help:

Our "request"
Space - Around 2GB
Bandwidth - Around 30-50GB+ < -- this is a necessity :angel:
cPanel Only PLEASE :D
Reasonable amount of cPanel features etc
Any kind hearted soul that wishes to donate a .info domain too

Hosts Notice - In return of your generosity we will in return be willing to display an ad or topic in the news section of the forum on sticky for the forums "lifetime", we may also add a ad on the homepage and in other topics.

We are looking for a reliable, established free host that is able to provide possible uptime statistics.

All the Best
Thorny

Last edited:
Hello,

I'll sponsor your Teenage discussion website. What do you get:

Plan: Custom
  • Webspace: 2GB
  • Bandwidth: 30GB
  • Control Panel: cPanel 11
  • Auto-install: Fantastico
  • 15 of every feature *MySQL Databases, Email accounts, addon domains etc
  • Free .Info domain (we are not making this offer to anyone else)
I'm offering the free .info domain to you as sponsorship. Please PM me for this package as it's a custom package. I will tell you all the details after the account has been created, if you do choose to go with us.

For more details, please visit: vlexo.com

What is your unique hits / traffic how many active members?

I just need to justify that much bw.

YAGH - Yet another good host - Can offer you - Package F which contains...

Package F
Space : 3 GB
Bandwidth : 30 GB
MAX domains : unlimited
MAX e-mail accounts : unlimited
MAX e-mail lists : unlimited
MAX databases : unlimited
MAX subdomains : unlimited
CPanel theme : x3 (CPanel 11)
Points required : 325 YAGH$ to request, then 300 points each month!
+====================+

Visit our forum for more info, and for bigger or smaller packages: http://www.yagh.net

Back