• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Account (Trials)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i whant creat my own game... Some in style the crims or some that... But i need www wchitch cpanel and domain;/ Very much bandwitch... Meyby you have some that??;-]

fireman32634 said:
I know IPB

If I were you I'd say what level of experience you're at with IPB, simply stating that you know IPB can mean anything. In context it would mean, 'I know IPB', you can buy it from here. (etc)

J J said:
If I were you I'd say what level of experience you're at with IPB, simply stating that you know IPB can mean anything. In context it would mean, 'I know IPB', you can buy it from here. (etc)

True. oldman2

vivaiceboy said:
Dayu,can i know my account is get accept?

You are not reading my instructions, how can I accept you if you are not submitting application to where I said you have to?

Update:
Only the first 6 accepted applications will get private nameservers.
Later applications will get private nameservers on later dates with which I have no clue as to when.

Masta shut up, i said i only provide the photoshoping, read my post first

Edit, yes, i have made 2 IPB skin on my photoshop, but its quite hard to put it onto IPB

lol i cant do great photoshoping? rofl you kidding?
show ya my work : (ark is my new alias)

So now Shush Masta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back