• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller/Dedicated FAQ??

bozley05

NLC
NLC
I reckon it would be a good idea if a mod could get a reseller/dedicated server faq sticky going in here, like the free host faq. It would save a lot of people having to ask the same questions over and over, which take a while to get answered....

just a suggestion.. ;)

If you are willing to do the research, I am sure we can oblige :biggrin2:

Well, Free hosts are a lot less common than dedicated server hosts. Plus most people offer different plans and custom plans, while free hosting is one plan always. One host=one plan.

hmmm, how bout a sticky where all providers post a url to their site and maybe a brief description of what they offer, lets people know whats out there...

Okay, if you would like to make a new thread with requirements, I guess we could do it. But no new ones, I would like them to have at least six months experience with Reseller/Dedicated. I don't want to have to edit it every day when one falls by the wayside :bandit2:

Well I'd probably be compiling a short FAQ for this section however, it's barely getting any traffic. In anycase, I've always relied on www.webhostingtalk.com for my dedicated server infomation resource. :)

Back