• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller for 57host

darkcurves

NLC
Hi, 57host is taking it slow from now onwards. I am currently planning to move to smaller host. Please suggest anything for below USD10 and the hosting company should be atleast 2 years old using the same name. If want me to be more specific, hmmm, above 3GB space and 40GB bandwidth. Overselling allowed too. Thanks! :)

Hi,

OptikHosting has been around for over 3 years now, and I believe we can offer you exactly what you need. We have the following packages:

2gb space / 50gb bandwidth - $8/mo
3gb space / 80gb bandwidth - $12/mo

Each are reseller accounts w/ WHM & Cpanel. They also come with unlimited sub accounts & unlimited other features. If you would like to purchase either of these packages please contact me, so I can set them up in our order system. If you would like to view more info about us you can view www.optikhosting.com.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

Just to check, for a month of year?

If your budget is us$10, I can give you without setup, the following:

Storage:4GB
Bandwidth:50 GB
cpanel c/w whm
............................US$8.00 NETT

Upgradable

We have this plan:

Standard Reseller Hosting:
Price: $10/mo
Space: 5,000mb
B/W: 50,000mb
Unlimited domains etc this is a custom plan for you. Let me know if you are interested.

darkcurves,

This is unrealistic, and not just slightly.

A company offering the above plan would not be able to last 2 years due to server reliability problems and therefore loss of customers. Offering the above plan with overselling enabled as a plan for death. Companies that offer won't last long, whether they know this now or not is a different story.

Please reconsider your budget if you're looking for a quality host. If you're looking for a kiddie host, then by all means keep the same budget, but don't say you haven't been warned.

Thanks for you input elix but i didn't ask for it. I have been doing webhosting for almost 3 years myself so i know how to survive.

darkcurves said:
Thanks for you input elix but i didn't ask for it. I have been doing webhosting for almost 3 years myself so i know how to survive.
I'm aware you didn't ask for input, but I felt I should state it anyway.

Good luck...

Back