• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller host needed......any suggestions?

TheMillionaire

Reseller host needed......any suggestions? (updated)

Howdy. 1st time posting here (if I remember correctly :p ). I mostly browse these forums looking for the best deals.

The current web host that I use isn't doing too well right now. I've given them a week to improve before I switch.

My main site runs fine, but my subdomain CPanel end users' sites are always constantly up and down, up and down. :( I need both my main site and my end users' sites to be up, not just my main site.

The reseller plan I've purchased gives me 2 GB of space and 30 GB of bandwidth for $12.50 a month.

Where can I find a deal that has at least 2 GB of space and 30 GB of bandwidth for at or less than $15 a month?

Any suggestions?

BTW, I do prefer WHM/CPanel, but I'll consider other Reseller/End User control panels, too (like Plesk, etc.).

Other requirements:
More uptime than the current host that I use.
Unlimited MySQL databases (I know the deal, max. # is whatever space I've got :) )
Able to host lots of domains just in case my customers want to use their own domain name (if not unlimited)
Ability to create as many CPanel (or end user control panel) accounts as I need
Not a lot of "catches" or hidden fees

If ya'll need to know the current host I use, I may edit this post later to include it (pending reading the rules of this forum to see if it's ok).

Update: I found one good deal that's beaten all that I know about so far.

3 GB of space
30 GB of bandwidth
99.9% uptime
and all kinds of features (the ones that I need)
all for $13.95 a month

and I can do without Fantastico :)

Is there a host that can beat this deal?

Thanks so much in advance guys. :D

(Sorry if I confuse everyone.........I'm just trying to find the best deal on web hosting)

Last edited:
hey

<<Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for
advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose. >>

Back